York University Scholarships 2021 is currently open. York University Scholarships 2021 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for undergraduate studies. This scholarship provides the recipients with $35,000 per year to support their undergraduate study in Canada. Therefore the total value of this award is $140,000.
York University is a public research university in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It is Canada’s third-largest university. York University has about 52,300 students, 7,000 faculties and staff, and 295,000 alumni globally.
The institution has eleven faculties, as well as the Faculty of Liberal Arts & Professional Studies, Faculty of Science, Lassonde School of Engineering, Schulich School of Business, Osgoode Hall Law School, Glendon College, Faculty of Education, Faculty of Health, Faculty of Environmental Studies, Faculty of Graduate Studies, the School of the Arts, Media, Performance and Design (formerly the Faculty of Fine Arts), and 28 research centres.
Picking York means choosing from one of our two dynamic campuses with modern facilities and a multicultural environ. We give you a first-class education, bespoke student services, monetary aid and an unparalleled support system. We provide community and an opportunity to link with your academic peers. Above all, we’re here to help you realize your career and life goals. York University is known as the Center of Human Rights ,and their Human Rights and Equity Program is absolutely well structured to prepare students for Human Rights work or Law School.YU is the home of Osgoode Hall Law school ,it is so unique and a place to visit. York University is a public research university in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It is Canada’s third-largest institution of higher education, and it has about 55,700 students, 7,000 faculty and staff, and over 325,000 alumni globally.
Deadline: October 15, 2020 / February 1, 2021
Institution(s): York University
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Study in: Canada
Candidates whose first language is not English are always required to show evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the School.
Scholarship is available to pursue undergraduate degree programs.
3-4 years depending on the selected program.
Benefits of York University Scholarships
York University Scholarships 2021 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for undergraduate studies. This scholarship provides the recipients with $35,000 per year to support their undergraduate study in Canada. Therefore the total value of this award is $140,000.
York University provides bursaries, scholarshipsand grants for transfer students, as well as grants by faculty and an Undergraduate Entrance Bursary. Beyond 1,900 on-campus employment opportunities are also accessible to our students. If you are searching for extra resources to help finance your university education, the Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP) is accessible to transfer students.
Eligibility for York University Scholarships
To be eligible for York University Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Languages: English. Candidates that their first language is not English are regularly expecteds to deliver evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Eligible Countries:All World Countries
- For taking admission, applicants must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 7.80
- Be in good academic standing
- Experience financial difficulty through unforeseen circumstances
- Be beyond their first year of study
- Have international student status (studying at York on a valid Study Permit and paying international fees)
- Be registered and pursuing an undergraduate degree
- Be enrolled in courses at the time of application
How to Apply for York University Scholarships
Please follow the following steps to avail this scholarship:
- Take admission in the bachelor’s degree program at York University.
- Complete the online application form for this scholarship award.
- Submit the following documents listed below:
- Reference letters
- Personal statement
- English Proficiency Certificate
- Submit your application
To inquire further about York University Scholarships, please visit Official Website.