The University of Sydney is inviting qualified students to apply for the Yim Family Foundation Ph.D. Scholarship awards in Australia. The scholarship awards will be awarded to exceptional scholars.
All foreign and Australian scholars who wish to study Ph.D. programmes in the Faculty of Science can apply for the scholarship awards. Scholars shortlisted for the awards will commence their programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The Yim Family Foundation Ph.D. International Scholarship awards are designed to reward outstanding international students, and the following courses will be offered:
• All science courses
Interested students from the below nationalities are eligible:
• All countries
Benefits of the Scholarship Programme
The University of Sydney will shortlist students with the best applications and offer them a stipend that is worth $5000 every year, it will valid for one year of study.
• Ph.D. programmes
Number of Scholarships
• Not Mentioned
Students must possess the below requirements to be considered for the Yim Family Foundation Ph.D. International Scholarship awards:
• The country of the interested student does not matter as far as he/she meets other requirements.
• Students must have a genuine offer of admission or be enrolled full-time in a Ph.D. programme in the Faculty of Science.
• Students must be ready to study Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, and Molecular biology.
• Students must possess a first-class or second-class upper honors degree or a Master’s degree in a comparable discipline with a significant research component.
• Students must possess a main scholarship award from the University of Sydney that offers a stipend.
Students must be put in for admission via the university’s online application portal to be shortlisted for the award.
• Reports from two Referees
• Proposal for research
• Visa for students
• Transcripts of grades
• Curriculum Vitae
• Students who want to be admitted to Ph.D. research programs at the University of Sydney, must possess suitable skills, interests, and qualifications.
• Students must have a good command of the English language. And must complete the English language competence examinations:
° PTE Academic – 68
° IELTS (Academic) – 7.0
° TOEFL iBT – 96
Scholarship Application Deadline
March 1, 2023.
All applicants are to submit their applications through the university’s portal.