Women in Leadership Scholarship at the University of Surrey, UK: Applications are hereby requested from interested and qualified women in leadership to apply for the 2020/21 academic session Women in Leadership Scholarships at the University of Surrey, United Kingdom.
The scholarship is open to female candidates who can demonstrate their contribution to business and a drive to support other female candidates in the future. The scholarship is open to candidates joining either the full-time or executive MBA course.
See other Scholarships Opportunities
- Postgraduate International Silver Award In UK, 2020
- Women in Leadership Scholarship at the University of Surrey, UK
- 2020-2021 Dean’s International Scholarship at York University, Canada
- Study in Canada – Bonnie DuPont Chancellor’s Scholarship at University of Calgary, Canada
- Entrance scholarships for future undergraduates at McGill University, Canada
- Emory University Scholar Programs in USA 2020/2021 [Funded]
- Full Tuition Scholarships at Fordham University, USA 2020
- Incoming Freshmen Scholarship at Central Methodist University in USA
- Provost’s Assistant ship And Dean’s Grants, USA
- Ursinus Gateway Scholarships In USA For International Students
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Surrey
Scholarship to be taken at: United Kingdom
Scholarship Worth: Covers 10-50 percent Tuition fee
Scholarship Slot: Not specified
Country/Candidate Eligibility: UK, EU, International students
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the Women in Leadership Scholarship at the University of Surrey, UK , applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- You must hold a lower second-class degree or equivalent, alternatives may be considered, see entry criteria for more information.
- You must be a UK, EU or overseas student
- You must be studying full or part time
- EU and overseas’ students must comply with the English language requirements (IELTS Academic: 6.5 overall grade with 6.0 in each element or equivalent)
Application Procedures for the Women in Leadership Scholarship at the University of Surrey, UK
All applicants will be automatically considered and in order to be eligible for a scholarship will need to have applied for the MBA course and have submitted all necessary documents for assessment of the application (e.g. transcripts, CV, English language requirements)
Application Deadline: 1st November, 2020
See other Opportunities to Live, Work and Study Abroad:
- Canada – Your new home!
- FREE CANADA IMMIGRATION ASSESSMENT
- Canada Targets Over One Million Immigrants By 2021
- Different Australian Visa Types
- Australia’s New Temporary Sponsored Visa For Parents
- These Reasons Could Deny You Entry Into Canada!
- America DV Visa Lottery- Is It For Real?
- Requirements For getting Canada Visa
- Applying For Student VISA in Australia
- IMMIGRATION How to Apply for U.S.A Visa – [Step By Step Guide]
Share to a friend who needs this