Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarship at Warwick Doctoral College 2023:
The application for the Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarship award for the 2023/24 academic year has commenced. Both the citizens of the United Kingdom and International students can apply for the Graduate Scholarship program which will be hosted by Warwick Doctoral College.
A student who wishes to study for Master’s and Ph.D. degrees are invited to submit their applications for the scholarship program.
The courses Warwick Doctoral College offers under Chancellor’s International Scholarship abound. So, interested applicants can choose any courses they prefer. Each of the courses will be studied for 3.5 years.
About Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2023
• Host University: Warwick Doctoral College
• Degree: MPhil leading to Ph.D., PhD
• Award type: Full scholarship
• Eligible student: International students
• Scholarship country: United Kingdom
• Scholarship deadline: December 14, 2022
Benefits Scholarship Programme
• Successful candidates’ tuition fees that are worth £24,010 will be covered.
• Successful candidates will be offered a maintenance stipend.
• Successful candidates will access a Research, Training, and Supporting Grant (RTSG) that’s worth £5,000.
Scholarship Award Eligibility Requirements
• International and EU students can apply for the scholarship program.
• Interested aspirants must be putting in for an MPhil/Ph.D. or Ph.D. at the University of Warwick to commence in October 2023.
• Interested aspirants who are currently enrolled in a Ph.D. or MPhil/Ph.D. at the University of Warwick are eligible to apply in their first year of application only.
• Interested aspirants may be from any discipline at the University of Warwick.
• Successful aspirants cannot defer scholarship awards to the next’s academic year.
The scholarship award will be offered to all the successful aspirants regardless of background and country of origin. The successful aspirant swill be determined via the applications they submitted.