It can really be simple to get yourself some fresh orange juice. Are you willing to have some fresh orange juice even though you don’t have a juicer? Then making your own juice can be quite a difficult thing to do, especially when you don’t want to have too much pulp. Fortunately, we have got a very simple trick for you that will mean you will be able to press your own juice in no time!
We bet, nothing beats some fresh orange juice.
What do you need?
· A couple of oranges
· 1500ml plastic bottle (empty)
· 250ml plastic bottle (empty)
· 2 large skewers
· One empty glass for the juice
This is how it works:
· Make use of a utility knife to cut the large bottle in half horizontally
· Take the cap off of the bottle and place it upside down onto the empty glass.
· Place the smaller, empty bottle (also without its cap) upside down into the large bottle.
· Stick one of the large skewers through the bottles just above the neck of the large bottle.
· Stick the second skewers through the bottles above five cm above the other one. This ensures that the bottles will stay in place.
· Slice the oranges in two and press half an orange onto the bottom of the small bottle. Press down using a circular motion. Simply take a look at the image below to see how it is being done.
· You can simply enjoy your juice!
Share to a friend who needs this