Visa Sponsorship Australian Agriculture Jobs: Are you a farmer or looking to work in the agricultural sector? Then this is the time for you to showcase your expertise or groom it. There is a visa sponsorship Australian Agriculture jobs 2023 opening that you would be interested in.
Part of the most popular jobs in Australia for foreigners is in the Agricultural sector. You can apply for Visa Sponsorship for Australian Agriculture Jobs. Australia’s agricultural sector is currently facing a setback in labor. Because of this, we put a list of Visa Sponsorship Australian Agriculture Jobs with other supports like relocation and housing. Also, you can apply for other visa sponsorship jobs in countries like the USA, Qatar, Sweden, German, Netherlands, and Canada and also Unicef visa sponsorship.
This is a great opportunity for all international applicants as Agriculture ranks high in Australia; they offer a wide range of fruit-picking jobs. The average salary is $30/hour.
Diary farmers working with cows to produce milk and related products are unskilled jobs in the agricultural sector. The dairy farmers are responsible for caring for animals and making provisions for food, shelter, and medical care.
As these farms are far from central Australia, workers are needed to come and work there as relocation assistance will be provided to get there. The Australian government announced it will select as many as 190,000 immigrants in 2023/2024.
The available Visa Sponsorship Australian Agriculture Jobs 2023 are listed below.
Visa Sponsorship Australian Agriculture Jobs 2023: Details
- Job Country: Australia
- Industry: Agricultural Sector
- Age Limit: No age limit
- Visa Sponsorship: It is a visa-sponsored job
- Relocation: Relocation is available for the job.
- Accommodation: an accommodation perk is provided.
- Salary: candidate is entitled to $59,179 yearly or $30.35 hourly
Who is eligible?
The Agricultural visa sponsorship jobs in Australia are open to anyone worldwide as employment opportunities are open.
Benefits from the Australian Government
- Relocation Assistance: Relocation assistance is offered by the government to people who take agricultural jobs.
- Available for unskilled, inexperienced workers and available all year round.
- Support for Accommodation will be provided
- Relocation support such as Airfare
- Three months of medical insurance.
- Visa Sponsorship.
List of Visa Sponsorship Australian Agriculture Jobs 2023
Fruit Picking Jobs in Victoria (VIC)
- For fruit-picking jobs in Victoria, The:
- Best Season: November to February
- Fruit Harvested: Citrus, grapes, raspberries, cherries, strawberries, etc
- Farms: Silvan, Cherry Hill Orchards, Coldstream
New South Wales (NSW) – Fruit Picking Jobs
- Season to apply: you can apply between November and April
- Fruit to be harvested: Apples, Persimmons, cherries, blueberries, oranges.
- Fruit picking job Farms: Forest, Benning Blueberries, Woolgoolga, and Darkes – Glenbernie Orchard, Darkes
Fruit Picking Jobs in Queensland (QLD)
- Best Season: June to November
- Fruit Harvested: Strawberries, bananas, pears, melons
- Farms: SSS Strawberries, Oakwood, Pinata Farms, Stanthorpe
Western Australia (WA) – Fruit Picking Jobs
- Best Season for fruit picking job: the Season can be anytime all year round. It sometimes depends on the fruit.
- Fruit to be Harvested: Pears, rockmelons, Grapes, apples,
- Farms for fruit picking jobs: Berry Sweet, Bullsbrook, Bothkamp Australia Farm, Kununurra
Fruit Picking Jobs in South Australia
- Best Season: April to September
- Fruit Harvested: Grapes, strawberries, citrus
- Farms: Beerenberg Farm, Hahndorf
Fruit Picking Jobs in Tasmania
- Best Season: October to May
- Fruit Harvested: Apples, grapes
- Orchards: Reid Fruits, Tasmania, Tasmanian Berries, Tasmania
Fruit Picking Jobs in Northern Territory
- Best Season: May to November
- Fruit Harvested: Mangoes, bananas, melons
- Farms: Pinata Farms, Darwin
- Farm Working Jobs in Australia 2023
Career one Australia
CAREER ONE is Australia’s number one employment marketplace. They advertise thousands of jobs.
- First, Visit the CAREER website: https://www.careerone.com.au/farm-worker-jobs
- It will list more than 3,000 Jobs.
- in the Search Bar, enter a Keyword “Visa Sponsorship “or Farm Jobs
- Select Location “Australia. ”
- Click on All Australia.
- Then you will get a list of all Jobs in Australia that is Visa Sponsored.
Lockyer Valley Farming Jobs
- One of the top ten most fertile farming areas is the Locker Valley is one.
- How To Apply: Visit Here
WikiFarms Australia Jobs
By using the app WikiFarms Australia, you will find the farm job you desire. The best way to get farm work is to contact the farmers directly or meet them on the farm. It is an avenue to get in contact with almost 2000 farmers around the world. And a very good tool if you are looking for a Fruit Picking Job opportunity.
The Workforce Australia is the official Government of Australia website for Job hunting in Australia. On this website, check for any type of farm working Job. Their Salary ranges from $40,000 to 100,000 Australian dollars. It is a visa-sponsored and full-time job role.
- To Apply: Visit this Website: https://www.workforceaustralia.gov.au/
- In the search bar, Write “Visa Sponsorship.” Farm, or Fruit, or any related search.
- It will list Jobs across Australia related to farming that offer Visa Sponsorship.
Seek is the top Australian job site where you may search for all Australian jobs that sponsor visas. SEEK is incredibly simple to use. To discover jobs in Australia with sponsorship, follow the steps below. It will include a complete listing of all job categories, fields, company names, and job descriptions.
- How to Use the SEEK Australia Website to Find a Job: First Seek can be found at HTTPS://www.seek.com.au/
- There will be almost 2,300 Jobs listed.
- Then, type “Visa Sponsorship,” “Farm Jobs,” or another keyword in the search bar.
- Then choose “Australia” as your location.
- Simply choose All Australia.
- All jobs in Australia that support visa sponsorship will now be listed.