Agile Project Manager – Permanent – London – £35,000 – £70,000 DOE – DV or Willing to Undergo
Our clients Technology Consulting practice provides their clients with the solutions that they need for their complex technology programmes. They are proud of the impact they have with the Defence, Security, and Home Affairs (DSHA) clients, the strength of our relationships, and the depth and breadth of our skills that we bring to help them achieve their mission – we are privileged to be asked to work with them at the heart of their biggest and most ambitious technology programmes.
- Support the engagement director or partner
- Ensure that work streams or individual projects are delivered on time, to budget and that they exceed client expectations, including the management of risks, opportunities and dependencies
- Build and maintain client relationships to support the sales process
Skills / Experience:
- Understanding of the procurement lifecycle, requirements gathering, evaluation techniques, negotiation skills
- Experience in successfully delivering operationally-focussed data analysis and visualisation solutions in a medium to large secure environment
- Experience engaging with senior stakeholders in a technical and business capacity
- Experience of modern Agile software development methodologies and DevOps practices
- Industry qualifications or equivalent training in project management and delivery
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we’d like to recognise your recommendations with a ‘thank you’ of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you £250 of Love to Shop Gift Vouchers!
You will be required to hold a minimum of DV or Willing to Undergo. If you do not hold an active DV or Willing to Undergo please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2019.