The University of Waterloo, Canada is offering the International Student Entrance Scholarships to Individuals who are seeking to undergo undergraduate degree program at the Institution.
The institution provides co-operative education programs, which allow the students to integrate their education with applicable work experiences. The university also provides various career opportunities for students.
See other Scholarship Opportunity:
- Sustainability Research and Innovation Scholarships 2021 for Low-and-Middle Income Countries
- Newcastle University Business School Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduates and Postgraduates
- University of British Columbia Rio Tinto Graduate Scholarship 2021/22
- UTS Bachelor of Information Technology Cooperative Scholarship 2021 (Fully-funded)
- RGIT International Student Scholarship Program 2021 in Australia
Brief Description About University of Waterloo Entrance scholarships
- Institution or Organization: University of Waterloo Canada
- Department: All programs
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Upto $10,000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- The Scholarship award can be taken in Canada
- Access Mode: Online Application
- Nationality: International
About University of Waterloo
The University of Waterloo is a public research university with a main campus in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada (200 University Ave W, Waterloo, ON N2L 3G1, Canada). This University provides co-operative education programs, which allow the students to integrate their education with applicable work experiences.
The University of Waterloo Canada also operates the largest post-secondary co-operative education program in the world.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all nationalities.
- Eligible Subjects or Courses: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: Students are required to enrol in a bachelor’s degree program at the University of Waterloo.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must attach their academic transcripts of all the previous school attended and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To be admitted, you must have a minimum 90% admission average and also meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Good English language proficiency is important for an undertaking degree program at the university.
Award: Each successful applicant/scholar will receive the amount of $10,000 accredited towards tuition fees.
How to Apply
How to Apply: As applicant seeking for this educational award, you have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university and also complete the Admission Information Form.
Visit the official scholarship webpage for more details.
See other Opportunity to Live, Work and Study Abroad:
- 20 Latest Visa Opportunities to Live,Study and Work Abroad
- F1 Student Visa to Study in the USA
- How to Get a German Student Visa
- How to Get a New Zealand Student Visa
- Step by Step Australian Student Visa process