University of Tasmania in Australia fully funded for 2023 is accessible to all interested and qualified international students who want to study at the university for the 2023/2024 academic session. The scholarship programme accepts Master’s level programme (s) in Maritime Engineering taught at the University of Tasmania.
The University of Tasmania was established in 1890 in Australia. UTAS is a public university which accepts the applications of all brilliant students from around the world. The university is globally recognized for offering its students quality education.
Benefits of University of Tasmania Scholarship?
• Undergraduate Award: Successful aspirants will be granted one payment which worths $4,000 each semester ($8,000 approximately), and it’s expected to be used towards educational costs. The award will be paid directly into the student’s Australian bank account immediately after the census date every semester.
• Postgraduate Award: Successful aspirants will be granted one payment of $4,000, and it’s expected to be used towards educational costs. This award will be paid directly into the student’s Australian bank account immediately after the census date of every first semester.
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
• These scholarships are accessible to foreign female students who apply to study in the Bachelor of Maritime Engineering (Specialisation) (Honours) (24V1) for 2021, majoring in Naval Architecture, or Marine and Offshore Engineering on the Launceston campus, or Ocean Engineering.
• Also, these scholarships are accessible to foreign female students qualified to commence the Master of Engineering (Maritime Design) (27B1) on the Launceston campus in Semester 1 or 2, 2021.
• For successful student to retain this scholarship award, they must remain enrolled full-time (100%) in the approved course of study and achieve a minimum Pass (4.0/7.0) result in each unit for the period they are in receipt of the scholarship.
Overview of Scholarship
• Scholarship Closes: December 31, 2022
• Host Country: Australia
• Scholarship Type: Fully funded
• Scholarship Sponsor: University Of Tasmania
• Programme: Masters, Postgraduate
• It’s either 1 or 2 semesters.
Annually, thousands of international students apply to study in Australia with scholarships. The University of Tasmania is one of the universities that admit international students to study with scholarships. You can be one of the students who will be offered the University of Tasmania fully funded scholarships this year. Submit your applications now!