It is the dream of many students to study abroad, if you want to turn your dream into a reality.. Then apply for the International Student Scholarships program offered by the University of Pittsburgh. The scholarship is available for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The University offers several funding options to the outstanding and worthy students. Most of these funding opportunities are renewable for students who will maintain a 3.0 grade point average(GPA) or higher GPA.
The University of Pittsburgh is a top-rated research university that was established in 1787. It is a well respected institutions with strong connection to booming local industries, including high profile companies in the technology sector.
Why you should study at the University of Pittsburgh? The institution have a diverse campus where various different backgrounds can be experienced by students apart from their own. The faculties engage and train students for their future ambitions. There are lots of clubs, undergraduate study opportunities, any many opportunities for internships.
See Other Scholarships Opportunities
Application Deadline: Application Closes 1 March 2021.
- Institution: University of Pittsburgh
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Value of Awards: Award will cover tuition-fees.
- Mode of Application: Online
- Number of Students to be given: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- To be taken at: USA
- Acceptable Nationalities: All countries of the world
- Available Courses: Undergraduate degree in any field of study offered by the university
- Eligible Criteria: In order to be eligible, the aspirants must meet these acceptable requirements below:
- Candidates must have a high school certificates with an outstanding academic achievements.
- Candidates must hold a cumulative high school GPA of 3.0 or more at the time of application.
Method of Application
- Application Process: If you want to be enlisted in this programme, you must complete an admission application form for an undergraduate degree at the university. After taking admission, then aspirants can apply for this award.
- Supporting Documents: For taking admission, aspiring students must have their previous transcripts and submit it to the university.
- Admission Requirements: Interested students are recommended to go through all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Candidates whose main language is not English must provide a recent English language test certificate or present information of when you are going to take the test.
The University of Pittsburgh will provide financial aid to the intelligent and deserving candidates for the undergraduate degree program