Interested students can now apply for the University of New South Wales Sydney PhD scholarship grants. The scholarship grants are for both the local and the international students who wish to pursue their study in Australia.
The University of New South Wales scholarship grants run through January 2026 and are for the brilliant applicants who desire to pursue a PhD degree in UNSW.
UNSW was established in 1949. It is a public research with over 60,000 students. UNSW is ranked 27th in the world for Graduate Employability and 2nd in Australia.
Benefits of University of New South Wales Sydney PhD Scholarship Grants:
• The scholarship award worth $35,000 per annum (tax-free) for up to 3.5 years.
Eligibility Criteria University of New South Wales Sydney PhD Scholarship Grants:
• English Requirement: You must provide evidence that your English language ability meets the minimum UNSW English Language Requirements.
• You must demonstrate that you have the ability to financially support yourself (and any dependants) for the duration of your studies and, if an international applicant, that you are a Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE). This may be via applying for a UNSW Research Scholarship, an alternative scholarship or sponsorship (provided by a source external to UNSW), or through self-funding.
• Source of funding: You must complete the GTE & Financial Declaration Form and, if required, submit evidence of your capacity to fund all living costs, fees and other related costs.
• Supervision and resources: Candidate must consider whether he or she needs to contact a supervisor or undertake an EOI. Approval must be provided by a potential supervisor or School before the applicant can apply. Continuous checks on appropriate supervision and resources will be completed during the assessment process.
• Note: The approval to apply does not guarantee an offer.
How To Apply University of New South Wales Sydney PhD Scholarship Grants:
• If you are applying for the scholarship program, indicate that you wish to be considered for a UNSW scholarship on your application for admission to a program and select your preferred scholarship application round. You will be considered for all the above scholarships.
• Make sure that your application is submitted in full by the scholarship deadline.
• You are to submit all correct and satisfactory documents with the application, as well as English translations, proof of English and Financial Declaration.
• You can’t add additional documents to an application until after the application has been reviewed, which may not occur before application deadlines.
• Click on the following link for more information on how to apply for the University of New South Wales Sydney PhD Scholarship Grants; https://research.unsw.edu.au/
Application Deadline: January 1, 2026
If you desire to pursue your PhD in Australia with a grant? Apply for the University of New South Wales Sydney PhD Scholarship Grants. The scholarship grants are for all qualified international students who wish to study in Australia. If shortlisted for the program, you will be offered $35,000 per annum, for more than 3-year. You can use the award to sort some of your educational expenses.