University of New South Wales – Business School merit awards, 2020-21 is open for Domestic Students Australian & New Zealand Students The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of Economics taught at University of New South Wales The deadline of the scholarhip is 30 Sep 2020.
University of New South Wales – Business School merit awards, 2020-21 is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at University of New South Wales.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Marcus Oldham College Scholarship in Australia 2021/2022
- International Ambassador Scholarships at University of West London 2021/2022 (100 slots available)
- Cambridge University MBA Scholarships 2022 for International Students
- Monash International Leadership Scholarship Australia, 2021/2022 (Full Fee Scholarship)
- DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Programme 2022 for PPPG (Fully Funded Master’s Scholarships)
Australian & New Zealand Students can apply for this Scholarship program.
The University of New South Wales will provide $8,000 for each winning candidate. The award will cover your study expenses.
To be eligible for this application , applicants must:
- Have completed the NSW HSC (or interstate equivalent) or IB, either:
- in the year prior to commencing study at UNSW, or
- in the previous two years prior to commencing at UNSW, provided no tertiary study was undertaken during this period
- The recipient must be commencing full-time undergraduate study in the Bachelor of Economics (3543) program; or in a Dual Degree Program
If you want to win this application, then you will have to take admission in an undergraduate program at the university. After that, you can apply for the award.
Share to a friend who needs this