The University of Gloucestershire is inviting researchers to apply for the PhD scholarship in Technical and Applied Computing in the UK. The scholarship program is open for interested to apply for the 2022-23 academic session.
All the selected PhD researcher applicants will be offered the opportunity to deliver a range of modules at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
However, the applicants must demonstrate a high level of technical skills and excellence in the use of Windows and Linux-based operating systems and other important tools.
SEE OTHER SCHOLARSHIPS:
The University of Gloucestershire was founded in 2001 and it has more than 8,000 students. Gloucestershire is a public university and its mission is focused on learning.
• The scholarship will cover the tuition fees of the successful applicants.
Brief Details of University of Gloucestershire International Scholarship
• Host Country: United Kingdom
• Scholarship Sponsor: University Of Gloucestershire
• Program: PhD , Postgraduate
• Scholarship Award: Partial Scholarships
• Closing Date: December 31, 2022
• All interested international students are eligible to apply for the University of Gloucestershire International Scholarship.
• Applicants are eligible to apply PhD in;
° Cyber-physical system
° Technical and applied computing
° Digital forensic architecture
° Industry 4.0 security
° Blockchain and distributed ledger technology
° Trust management for in Heath-Tech
° SDN and NFV based secure cloud environment
° Virtualized cybersecurity for cloud computing
° And others approved by the university
• You must be either a home, EU or International student.
• You must have an excellent programming skills (e.g. Java, Matlab, Python), and a good working knowledge of maths.
How to Apply?
• You need to log in to the university’s job portal to carry out the application process.
• You are to informally contact, Dr Ali Al-Sherbaz.
• A formal applications should be submitted through the Technical and Applied Computing PhD.
• You must indicate in your application that you are applying for this studentship.
• A Cover Letter (max 1 page). You will need to explain your interest and suitability for the selected project.
• Your published work such as journals and conference articles
• A copy of your MSc transcript and dissertation.
• If your first language is not English, you must provide evidence of your competence in written and spoken English.
• A detailed Curriculum Vitae.
• A copy of your recent academic transcript.
• The names and contact information of at least two referees.
• You should have an honours degree at least 2.1 or above (or equivalent) in Computer Science or related disciplines.
Getting a fully funded scholarship is not easy and that many have been turning to the partially funded scholarships. If you desire for the latter, do not look elsewhere, the University of Gloucestershire International Scholarship is a great scholarship program for everyone who desire to be great. All you need to do to clinch this scholarship is to meet the requirements and submit your applications through the official portal.