University of Edinburgh V. H. L. International MBA Scholarships: University of Edinburgh Business School invites application from eligible and outstanding international student for the Victor H. Loewenstein Scholarship is awarded to one student on their Full-time MBA programme who is from outside the UK. The aim is to enhance the international nature of the MBA programme. The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and the benefits to the student.
Victor H Loewenstein generously donates an annual Scholarship to a candidate from outside of the UK in order to enhance the international profile of the Edinburgh MBA. The Scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and the contribution you can make to the MBA.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Edinburgh, UK
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Edinburgh, UK
Scholarship Type: Partial funding
Scholarship level: Masters
Slots: Not stated.
Scholarship Worth: £5,000
Nationality: International students (non-UK)
Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
To be eligible for the University of Edinburgh V. H. L. International MBA Scholarships; applicants are to meet up with the following
- Applicant fromall nationalities (except the UK).
- The scholarship is available for Master of Business Administration degree program.
- Candidate must have a UK first-class or 2:1 honours degree in any subject, or an equivalent overseas qualification.
- At least three years’ work experience in a managerial role.
- English Language Requirement: Candidates required to demonstrate their proficiency in English by having the following: at least a 6.5 overall and a minimum of 6.0 in each sub-band of the IELTS; or acceptable scores in equivalent tests.
- Geoff Boyes Scholarship at Ryerson University in Canada 2021
- Polytechnique Montréal Scholarship in Canada 2021
- Lester B. Pearson International Students Scholarship at University of Toronto 2021
- University of Reading EU Bursary – UK
- Indiana University Fellowship in USA 2021/2022
- Drama Series Playwright Competition at Yale University in USA 2022
- Boston University Trustee Scholarship in USA 2021/2022
- Full Awards for International Students at Vistula University, Poland 2021
- KAAD Scholarships Program in Germany 2021-2022
- DAAD MIPLC Scholarship Program in Germany 2022/2023
- How- To- Apply: If you wish to be considered for a scholarship you should submit a scholarship application form as soon as possible after receipt of an offer of admission in the MBA degree program.
- You can only apply for a scholarship once you have received an offer (conditional or unconditional) to join one of the eligible programmes and have either firmly accepted the offer or be intending to do so.
- You will be notified of the result of your scholarship application within a month of the deadline. For taking admission, applicants must check the entry requirements of the program.
Application Deadline: May 07, 2021