University of Edinburgh GREAT Scholarships for Sustainable Future: Applications are welcomed from eligible applicants for the University of Edinburgh GREAT Scholarships for a Sustainable Future Scheme for the 2021/2022 academic session. The scholarships are designed to widen access to climate change courses in the UK and create a cohort of young spokespeople for positive change.
The scholarship valued at £10,000 will be available for national of Pakistan and Nigeria to study a master’s degree course in Climate Change, Finance and Investment. Interested applicants are encouraged to avail themselves of the scholarship offer. The scholarship was launched in partnership with the British Council and the UK government’s GREAT Britain campaign to encourage students from the eligible countries.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): British Government
Scholarship to be taken in: The University of Edinburgh
Scholarship Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Scholarship Worth: £10,000
Subject Eligibility: Climate Change, Finance and Investment
Country Eligibility: Nigeria and Pakistan
See Other Scholarships Opportunities
University of Edinburgh GREAT Scholarships for Sustainable Future | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible for the University of Edinburgh GREAT Scholarships for Sustainable Future 2021/2022:
- Applicants must be nationals and residents of Nigeria and Pakistan who are accepted for admission on a full-time basis for only the MSc in Climate Change Finance and Investment.
- Applicants must have or expect to obtain, the overseas equivalent of a UK first-class honours degree.
- Applicants should also demonstrate how they would be ambassadors for climate change.
- Applicants must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Applicants must be proficient in the use of English.
- Financial Aid for International Students at Knox College USA, 2021
- University of Toronto International Admission Scholarships 2021, Canada
- Birkbeck International Excellence Scholarships in UK 2021
- Candriam Scholarships for EU and EEA Students at Maastricht University, Netherlands
- Chulalongkorn University Scholarship Program for ASEAN and NON – ASEAN Countries (Fully-funded)
- Allan and Nesta Ferguson Scholarship for Africans 2021/2022 at SOAS University of London
- Scotland’s Saltire Scholarships for Postgraduate Students 2021
- International Graduate AUM Scholarships in USA
- International Envoy Scholarships at Alvernia University, USA
- International IB Scholarships at University of Victoria, Canada
- Merit Scholarship at University of Amsterdam in Netherlands 2021
- Masters Scholarship at Radboud University in Netherlands 2021
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the University of Edinburgh GREAT Scholarships for Sustainable Future are to submit an online scholarship application before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 26 April 2021