The University of Canada West was founded by David strong, a former president of the University of Victoria, and a group of investors as a profit-making university. It was intended to cater for British Columbian Students who have been turned away from the provinces’ public universities. But now, it is a private, profit-making university in British Columbia, Canada. It was based in downtown Vancouver and offers undergraduate and post-graduate programs in business and management.
The school is offering international students a scholarship program to study at the MBA level in all courses available in the university. Eligible Students include all Canadian students and international students too.
The scholarship program is said to offer $5,000 in scholarship funding for domestic students and $6,500 for international students. The scholarship is available only to those in the pursuit of MBA level programs at the university and it is available for all courses of study at the University of Canada West.
The eligibility criterion is just for the applicant to be enrolled in the Master’s Degree program at the university.
- Application Deadline Date: Application ongoing
- University or Organization: University of Canada West
- Department: NA
- Course Level: MBA
- Value of Award: $5,000 for domestic students and $6,500 for international students
- Access Mode: Online Application
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The scholarship award can be taken in Canada
To apply for the University of Canada West MBA foundation study grant, visit the official scholarship website on https://ucanwest.ca/admissions/awards-scholarships
Other Scholarships Opportunity
- Master and Postgraduate Scholarships by Italian Government 2021
- Vice Chancellor’s Undergraduate International Scholarship UK | Fully-Funded
- Wellcome UK Government Scholarships 2021 | Fully Funded
- IsDB Turkiye Scholarships 2022 | Fully Funded
- Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships in UK 2021