Do you know you that you can earn your undergraduate degree with the University of California, Irvine International Scholarship? Yes, you can by applying for its Director’s Scholarships. The scholarship program is open for the 2022-2023 academic session.
The University of California, Irvine International Scholarship is designed to support both the domestic and the international students who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree program at the University of California.
The University of California, Irvine was founded in 1965 and has over 30,000 students. UC Irvine is a public land-grant research university and it offers more than 80 undergraduate degrees and over 120 graduate and professional degrees. The aim of UC Irvine is create, disseminate, preserve and apply knowledge for the benefits and progress of the global society.
• Closing Date: 30 November 2022
• Scholarship Country: Scotland , United States of America
• Scholarship Sponsor: University Of California, Irvine
• Program: Bachelor, Undergraduate
• Scholarship Types: Partial Scholarships
Benefits of UC Irvine International Scholarship
• The university will provide funds for the successful applicants to settle some of their educational expenses.
Eligibility Criteria for UC Irvine International Scholarship
• All interested domestic and international students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
• This scholarship is offered in any subject offered by UC Irvine.
• You must be a U.S. citizen, permanent resident, or an international student with an F1 visa.
How to Apply?
• You are to submit your admission applications by logging in to University of California Irvine portal.
• The University does require additional materials in the selection process.
• Selection is based on a comprehensive review of the admissions application, as well as, but not limited to, test scores and grades.
• All interested international students must verify their English proficiency by meeting their English language requirements.
• You must submit academic records, transcripts, test scores, Social Security number, Citizenship status and annual income.
• You must meet the necessary academic requirements of UC Irvine.
The University of California, Irvine International Scholarship is not for only the domestic students, international students are also eligible to apply for the scholarship program. All you need to do as an international student or domestic student is to meet the scholarship requirement.