F1 Student Visa to Study in the USA


This visa is meant for foreign students that wish to study in USA. It is offered for international students who are enrolling in an academic program or English Language course at a US college or university. F1 students are expected to maintain the minimum course load for full time student standing. It is possible for them to be in US up to 60 days after they are done with their academic duration unless they have applied and been permitted to remain and work in the USA for a length of time under the OPT program.
F1 students should be done with his or her academic sessions by the expiration date on their I-20 form (Certificate of Eligibility for Non-immigrant Student Status) which is issued by the US college or university that the candidate has been accepted to and will enroll.
F1 Visa Eligibility:In order to qualify for this scheme, candidates are required to satisfy and demonstrate several strict criteria during an F1 visa interview which consist of the following:
Foreign Residence: It is expected that F1 students have a foreign residence and have to intend to return there after the completion of their study. 
Sponsoring Institution: F1 students are expected to study at the specific institution with which the visa was issued.
Funding: It is mandatory for all applications to provide evidence of strong ties to their home nation such as a job offer letter upon completion of academic study, assets (land, vehicle,  house, investment and many more), family, and bank accounts.
Admission Requirements for F1 Student Visa
There are several admission policies and it differs according to the institution. It is your chosen institution that can decide whether or not you are qualified to study with them. Among other criteria, you are to provide evidence that you have enough funds to support yourself while schooling and there is no need for you to do part time job while on study. Also, you might be required to bring health insurance which will cover your medical costs whenever you need medical assistance. Once the institution has found you worthy and qualified, they will grant you an I-20 form to allow you apply for your student visa. 
Where to Apply for Your F1 Student Visa: All applicants for student visa are expected to submit their application at the US consulate or Embassy with authority over their place of permanent residence. In this case, it should be your home nation. Although visa candidates may submit an application at any U.S. consular office overseas, it may be more demanding to qualify for the visa outside the nation of permanent residence.
Find a US Embassy or Consulate here: https://www.usembassy.gov