There are several health benefits you can derive from drinking lemon water. Water with lemon: we particularly add a slice of lemon to liven up a simple glass of water. However, are you aware that drinking water with lemon every day has numerous health benefits? So many that you will probably feel inclined to spontaneously run to the market to stock up on that yellow fruit. Are you curious about the benefits? Here is the list of them for you.
1. Anti-aging: It is a general thing to be aging, but it doesn’t mean that we have to settle for sagging skin. Thanks to its large dose of vitamin C, water with lemon can help repair damaged skin cells and reduce blemishes. It also has deep grooves, wrinkles and fine lines.
2. It helps prevent acne: The good qualities of water with lemon can help heal your skin from the inside. It doesn’t mean that acne, blackheads and other skin problems will completely disappear, but it will do well for your skin.
3. Stronger, healthier hair: The combination of lemon and water can work greatly to maintain the health of your hair. The good properties in lemon also strengthen the hair roots, promoting new hair growth. Also, lemon water has an astringent property that can help reduce oiliness of hair. It is very useful.
4. Faster recovery from illness: Do you regularly experience bleeding gums? Then you should fill a glass with lukewarm water and add the juice of a lemon. You will realize that after a minute of gargling, the bleeding reduces. This cleansing effect of lemon water also aids the recovery from the disease. Do you have a high fever or a sore throat? Lemon water helps kill the bacteria.
5. It promotes digestion: We all experience some conditions such as bloating, abdominal pain, or cramps at times, to solve it, just take a glass of lukewarm water with the juice of a whole lemon. This can help promote digestion, which will quickly make cramps or pain disappear.
6. Healthier kidneys: It is a common knowledge that drinking enough water is ideal for the kidneys. But are you aware that drinking lemon water makes our kidney even happier? Indeed, lemon can help get rid of toxins and waste products out of the body even faster.
7. It helps boost the immune system: Lemon is packed with vitamin C and therefore it can provide a huge boost for the immune system. It also helps to strengthen the immune system, helping to prevent or fight diseases.
8. Lung improvement: If you regularly suffer from respiratory problems such as asthma or bronchitis, then give lemon water a trial. Obviously, the problem may not disappear by just drinking a glass of lemon water, but a glass a day can help improve the respiratory system. And the fact is that it is worth trying.
Are you going to drink lemon water regularly? If so, make sure you drink it with a straw from your glass to protect the enamel on your teeth.
Share to a friend who needs this