The fact is that banana and cinnamon tea has a calming and sleep-promoting effect. Not everyone is lucky enough to have a good night’s sleep every night. A bad night’s sleep is not incredibly frustrating; it also has an impact on the people’s daily life and can affect their health. As a result, you may not be able to concentrate, and your mood usually isn’t the greatest. Meanwhile, do you reach for sleeping pills to get a good night’s sleep? That is a shame, because with banana and cinnamon tea, you will doze off before you know it. There is good news: you can easily make the drink yourself.
Banana as a sleep aid
Bananas contain the amino acid, tryptophan. This causes production of the chemical serotonin in the brain. Serotonin has a calming and sleep-promoting effect, according to the National Health Service. So, eating a banana before bed will improve your sleep. But did you know that you can also have a banana in a cup of tea?
Tea with banana and cinnamon
All over the world, tea and banana and cinnamon are used as a nightcap. Banana and cinnamon have many health benefits, so you create a drink to promote your sleep quality. Cinnamon helps promote healthy digestion and circulation. Also, bananas ensure that the body produces less cortisol which is also known as the stress hormone and the high content of tryptophan ensures that serotonin production in the body increases in order to be able to fall asleep at night.
This is how to make the tea
There is no need for any complicated ingredients just to make this tea. With just a banana, one teaspoon of cinnamon and 25 milliliters of water, you can make a good cup of tea. Now, don’t just throw everything in a glass, but follow the following instructions:
· Cut off the ends of the banana, but ensure you don’t remove the peel. Then chop the banana into large pieces (you still need to include the peel).
· Add the banana pieces to a pan and sprinkle the cinnamon on top.
· Pour the water into the pan and bring to a boil. Then reduce the heat to low and simmer for ten minutes.
· Did the peel come off the banana? Remove the pan from the heat.
· Pour the mixture through a sieve and drink the tea at least twenty minutes before bedtime.
· Repeat this process every night for best results.
· Ensure you sleep tight!
Share to a friend who needs this