Everyone already has these two ingredients for fighting warts. According to reports, almost everyone has had a wart at least once, and some are more troubled by it than others. Warts usually appear when there is a weakened immune system, in which case the person will be sensitive to the human papillomavirus. The virus causes the skin cells to grow and warts to develop.
There are several remedies available for warts, but they are often expensive and quite unnecessary. To prevent the growth and spread of warts, you can use two ingredients that are known culinary ingredients, but they also work effectively as an anti warts remedy. All you need is fresh lemon and garlic. There are both natural antibiotics that have been used for several years for skin infections.
Garlic and Lemon
Garlic is considered one of the most powerful natural antibiotics. It has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties due to the substance, allicin.
Therefore, eating and applying garlic can help inhibit wart growth. Also, the acid in lemon helps regulate the pH levels of the skin. Just like garlic, lemon also has anti-fungal, antibacterial and antiviral properties. In addition, lemon also possesses a positive effect on scars. Scars will be less seen and heal faster when you use lemon.
· One garlic clove
· The juice of half a lemon
· Bandage (if necessary)
· You need to firstly mash the garlic clove until it forms a thick paste. Then mix the paste with the juice of half a lemon.
· Wait for a few minutes to enable the ingredients to get a little slimy, and then apply the mixture directly to the wart.
· Do ensure to cover the affected area completely, and then apply a small bandage around it so that the mixture can work overnight.
· The following day, rinse your skin with enough water and dry it thoroughly.
· Repeat the treatment every night until your wart is gone completely.
Share to a friend who needs this