These houses have a hefty price tag making them fantastic and highly expensive. It is something we might not accept, but we secretly love scouring residential websites to check inside people’s houses. What if we look at international homes? Right, let us check out what the most expensive houses in the world look like. We have come up with the five most expensive homes for you. And yes, there is a considerable price tag to them.
5. Mesa Vista Ranch, Texas, United States – $220 Million: In our list, we decided to start with number five and it is Mesa Vista Ranch which is located in the beautiful Texas area. The estate deserves a lot of money, because the cost of sale of it is $220 million. The previous owner, Thomas Boone Pickens, was an oil magnate. Boone died at the end of last year. He previously called the Texan ranch “the best place to hunt quail”. Not only do you get a huge mansion for this price, you will also find a private chapel on the site, a kennel for dogs, and an outbuilding referred to as “The Lodge”. https://youtu.be/nhTsAJXFlgM
4. Island Road, Hong Kong, China – $230 Million: For our next pick, we went down to Hong Kong in China. Certainly, not a bargain, because you pay an average of $450,000 per square meter. Also, the house has “only” four bedrooms, making it the most expensive of the five in the list in terms of total surface. In addition: you get a beautiful roof terrace. You can view the photos of the villa at 37 Island Road in Hong Kong Here
3. Colorado West Creek Ranch, United States – $279 million: We are now back in the United States because that is where we find this luxurious ranch amidst the mountain tops of Colorado.With no fewer than eight bathrooms, a home gym, helipad, six fireplaces, four fountains and a theater, this is perhaps one of the largest houses in the top five. There is a reasonable price tag on this property which is pegged at $279 million. But then of course, you do have your own helipad and theater at home. The previous resident is Discovery Channel Founder, John Hendricks. https://youtu.be/-R-9M-qN7hM
2. Palais Bulles, Theoule-sur-Mer, France – $390 million: We realized this unique-looking “bubble palace” near Cannes in France. The house was designed by the Hungarian architect, Antti Lovag, and was built between 1975 and 1989. The designer is said to have been inspired by the body of women. The house has a peculiar layout, with no less than 500 different seats and it has an open-air theater with sea views. All for that $390 million dollars – is there anyone that wouldn’t love it? There is an opportunity that you can negotiate the price, because this French palace has been on the market for almost four years. https://youtu.be/dI6BB6RiZkY
1. The One, Bel Air, California, United States – $500 million: And now it is time for the most expensive house in the world: the villa known as “The One” that we find in Bel Air, California. This fun retreat is for sale for $500 million. The property currently belongs to property developer and film producer Nile Niami. What exactly do you get for that $500 million? Among other things, five swimming pools, a casino, night club with a VIP area, bowling alley and a real lounge with a tank full of jellyfish. https://youtu.be/ocD-Prxuavw
Share to a friend who needs this