Sustainability Research and Innovation Scholarships 2021: Are you a sustainability professional from a low-and-middle income country? Then apply for the Sustainability Research and Innovation (SRI) Scholarships 2021.
The SRI is partnering with the French National Research Institute for Sustainable Development (IRD) to establish a mechanism for greater inclusivity and accessibility. Scholarships will cover fees for online participation at SRI2021 and will include all Pre-Congress activities in the lead up to the event.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): SRI and IRD
Scholarship Type: Partial Scholarships
Host Institution(s): French National Research Institute for Sustainable Development
Scholarship Worth: Fees waiver
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: All career stages
Nationality: See eligible countries (below)
- Financial Aid for International Students at Knox College USA, 2021
- University of Toronto International Admission Scholarships 2021, Canada
- Birkbeck International Excellence Scholarships in UK 2021
- Candriam Scholarships for EU and EEA Students at Maastricht University, Netherlands
- Chulalongkorn University Scholarship Program for ASEAN and NON – ASEAN Countries (Fully-funded)
- Allan and Nesta Ferguson Scholarship for Africans 2021/2022 at SOAS University of London
- Scotland’s Saltire Scholarships for Postgraduate Students 2021
- International Graduate AUM Scholarships in USA
- International Envoy Scholarships at Alvernia University, USA
- International IB Scholarships at University of Victoria, Canada
Sustainability Research and Innovation Scholarships | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for Sustainability Research and Innovation Scholarships 2021, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be interested in issues relating to sustainable development.
- Applicants must be from the eligible countries.
- Applicants from all career stages are welcome but those who are early career professionals are especially encouraged to apply.
Algeria, Eritrea, Nepal, Angola, Ethiopia, Nicaragua, Bangladesh, Gabon, Niger, Benin, Ghana, Nigeria, Bolivia, Guatemala, Papua New Guinea, Brazil, Guinea, Peru, Burkina Faso, Guinea-Bissau, Philippines, Burundi, Haiti, Rwanda, Cambodia, Honduras, Salvador, Cameroon, India, Senegal, Cape Verde, Indonesia, South Sudan, Central African Republic, Kenya, Sri Lanka, Chad, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Sudan, Colombia, Lebanon, Tanzania, Comoros, Liberia, Thailand, Democratic Republic of Congo, Madagascar, Togo, Congo, Malaysia, Tunisia, Côte d’Ivoire, Mali, Uganda, Cuba, Mauritania, Vanuatu, Djibouti, Mauritius, Venezuela, East Timor, Mexico, Vietnam, Ecuador, Morocco, Zimbabwe, Egypt, Mozambique, Equatorial Guinea, Myanmar.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Sustainability Research and Innovation Scholarships 2021 are to complete the online application.
Application Deadline: 15 May 2021
Share to a friend who needs this