The prestigious University of Melbourne in Australia has opened the portal for its 2023 scholarship programs. There are over 500 Graduate Scholarships in the country for international students who want to study in the university.
The university is recognized for offering the highest number of fully-funded scholarships in Australia. The recipients of this scholarship will have the opportunity to pursue a Master’s Degree and Ph.D. Degree Program from the University of Melbourne, Australia. Currently, the university is the Australia’s #1 University.
The scholarship will commence in 2023. Applicants don’t need to apply separately for the scholarship. Fantastic right? As soon as aspirants get an admission offer from the University of Melbourne, they will be automatically considered for the University of Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarship. All International students & Nationals can apply for this scholarship program.
Applicants can apply irrespective of their study areas. No application fee is required. In this blog post, we will tell our esteemed readers all the details about Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarship in 2023. And we hope they will be shortlisted for the fully-funded University of Melbourne Scholarships after reading this post.
Details of University of Melbourne Scholarships
• Host Country: Melbourne, Australia
• Total Scholarship: 600 Scholarships
• Program Level: Masters/MPhil Doctoral (PhD.)
• Areas of Study: All courses
• Application Closes: October 31, 2022
Melbourne Scholarship Duration
• Master’s Degree: Two years and a half month
• Doctoral Degree: Four years
• Tuition Fee: It offers a full tuition fee
• Living Allowance: It offers $32,400 every year pro-rata for close to two years for students undertaking a Master’s by Research degree or up to 3.5 years for students undertaking Doctoral degrees.
• Relocation Grant: It offers $3000 to students moving from States or Territories other than Victoria or $3000 for students moving from outside Australia.
• Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC): It offers Single Membership for international students who demand a student visa to study in Australia.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Melbourne Scholarships
• All aspirants must meet all the requirements to pursue their education in a graduate research program at the University of Melbourne.
• All aspirants must have an admission offer from the University of Melbourne.
• All International students are eligible to apply for this Scholarship.
• All aspirants must have a good academic records to study at the University.
• All aspirants must meet English language proficiency skills to apply for the Melbourne University Scholarship.
How to Apply?
The application process is straightforward and easy to grasp. Follow the below steps to apply.
• New students should apply for (https://study.unimelb.edu.au/
• Applicants will be automatically considered for the Graduate Research Scholarships. Applicants will be alerted that a scholarship application has been added to their records within ten business days of having uploading their course application.
• Applicants are strongly advised to submit an online application form by October 31, to be considered for a scholarship in the following year.
This scholarship program accepts applications from all students around the world regardless of country. A total of 600 applicants will be offered this scholarship including all the perks reserved for the University of Melbourne Scholarships.
SEE OTHER SCHOLARSHIP:
How International Students Can Apply for Scholarships in Canada
Funded Samsung Internship Program For 2022
APPLY NOW! United Nations Nippon Foundation Fellowship for 2023
Apply for Fully-funded European Union (EU) Youth Volunteering Program 2022