There are some basic tricks that will help your skin to become healthier and younger looking. Do you wish to have a smooth skin without signs of aging? Indeed, there is nobody that wouldn’t wish that. Although we don’t have total control over it which could be due to gravity – there are several things we can do to slow down the ageing process naturally. The dermatologists know better than anyone else about how to approach it. Therefore, we will be talking about some effective things that dermatologists do every day to keep their skin beautiful and glowing. It includes:
1. Sleeping on a satin pillowcase: The act of sleeping on a satin pillowcase is a way to prevent a lot of misery. After only one night, those annoying sleep wrinkles in your face will turn to history. Also, skin products that you apply to your face before bedtime aren’t absorbed by your pillowcase.
2. Eat the rainbow: The dermatologists usually recommend eating fruits and vegetables. When you eat enough fruits and vegetables, you are providing your body with enough antioxidants. It is necessary if you truly want a healthy-looking skin. Is it an apple, cucumber or anyone?
3. Use your earbuds: Are you aware that your phone contains more bacteria than a toilet seat? Neither did us! According to dermatologists, it is anything but to hold your phone to your ear. Using earplugs when using your phone will do your skin no harm.
4. Skip the added sugars: Most dermatologists have known this for several years. Sugar is not a good thing for the skin. The molecules in added sugar can definitely stiffen your collagen and hence cause wrinkles to develop faster. We get to know that it is very difficult not to consume sugar at all, but by skipping just one scoop in your coffee or tea, you are on a great path to doing a lot of good.
5. Stay out of sunlight: In vacations with sunny resorts, we put a good amount of sunscreen on our bodies. But when the first rays of sunshine in the spring appear, we often forget about it completely. However, dermatologists tell us that regardless of the time of the year, the sun is always the sun. During the time that it doesn’t feel that intense, it is advisable to put sunscreen on your face. It has been observed that ultraviolet radiation can cause wrinkles.
6. Get enough vitamins: The dermatologists usually pay close attention to the amount of vitamins they usually ingest. If you wish to keep your skin young and healthy, then it is recommended that you get enough fish oil. Also, different B vitamins can improve your skin as well.
7. Skip the hot shower: Do you usually take a hot shower in the morning? It is very comforting but it is not advisable. The hot shower causes many oils to go out of the skin. Also, skin inflammation can happen faster and it can lead to dry spots.
8. Make use of the right products: This is a great aspect you should be keen about. You should pamper your skin every morning and evening with a cleansing routine. When you choose a cleansing gel, day cream, night cream or serum which contains as few additives as possible, you are doing a great thing. Avoid products with a lot of perfume which will only harm your skin.