Site Service Manager
- Lifting equipment Site Service Manager (Electrical bias) required with Mechanical knowledge to join one of the regions leading maintainers of overhead cranes and associated Lifting equipment.
- 40-50k depending on experience
- A company vehicle and mobile phone
- Company Pension
- The Site Service Manager will be apprentice-trained or equivalent and fully conversant with electrical / mechanical engineering disciplines.
- Educated to H.N.D. level or equivalent along with LEEA Qualifications.
- This role will involve carrying out quotations, project planning and organising along with sourcing new clients through raising the company profile and promoting the company.
- The ideal Site Service Manaher will have strong interpersonal skills as there is extensive customer contact.
- The Site Service Manager has to be safety conscious as well as physically fit and able to work at heights.
- Must be willing to work extra hours/ weekends at short notice and will hold a full current UK driving licence.
- Experience with overhead cranes and hoists are essential for this role.
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering sales jobs and manufacturing jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Contact: Gary Hunt