Senior Production Operative Needed at Pertemps Leamington Commercial
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established business based in Ryton On Dunsmore on a full time, permanent basis.
We are looking for a hardworking Production Operative as a Senior Leader that is willing to get stuck in and use their own initiate in this multi-functional role.
The ideal candidate will be used to manual work and have some experience leading a team. A forklift licence is preferable but not essential and must be able to drive.
The role will include:
• Overseeing the warehouse daily activities
• Arranging staff rotas
• Forklift truck licence / pallet stacker
• Manual handling training
• The ability to carry out all required checks in terms of quality and maintenance
• A good standard of numeracy and literacy
• Reasonable computer skills
Monday to Friday 8 am – 5pm
Parking on site and 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
£10 -£12 per hour dependant on experience.
If you are interested in this role please click APPLY!
- RGIT International Student Scholarship Program 2021 in Australia
- NDDC Postgraduate Scholarships in Foreign Universities 2021