Security Officer needed at Wilson James – UK
Do you have outstanding customer service skills?
Are you calm under pressure?
Wilson James are recruiting for experienced Security Officers to become part of our expanding security team, working at our Warner Bros client site.
Warner Bros is a leading entertainment company and this role will join our team at the award winning visitor attraction Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter and film studio Warner Bros. Studios Leavesden based in Watford, Hertfordshire.
This is an exciting environment that sees lots of visitors and tourists every day, so excellent communication skills are essential.
You will work as part of the team who will be providing professional security, support and guidance within the onsite security team. Security Officers are integral in supporting the site management team to achieve highest standards of customer service.
As a Security Officer your shifts will cover two different environments:
- One will be the main site where there are over 6,000 visitors daily. You will work within the team who will be carrying out bag searches to ensure that everyone remains safe in such a busy area.
- The other will be “behind the scenes” where you will ensure that business visitors are all greeted politely and ensuring that they have the correct paperwork to give them access to this high profile location. You will also carry out patrols of the site to ensure that the area is kept secure and reporting and issues that may arise.
We are looking for enthusiastic and energetic Security Officers who enjoy working in a busy environment with lots of excited members of the public to deliver excellent customer service.
Security Officer | Security Guard | Patrolling Officer | Front of House Officer | Concierge | Security | Man Guarding | Customer Service | IT | SIA | First Aid | SIA | CCTV
- Previous Security or Customer Service experience.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Basic IT Skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to think and act quickly in emergencies or under pressure.
- Maintain a high standard of personal presentation.
- Confident dealing with the general public, being polite and courteous at all times.
- Able to demonstrate an ability to work as part of a team.
- Able to deal calmly and confidently with all demands from the public.
- An understanding of the principles of equality and diversity in relation to visitors’ needs.
- An interest in and commitment to the work of Wilson James for its clients.
- SIA Door Supervisor Licence would be preferable however not essential as training will be given for the right candidate.
- First Aid Certificate.
- University of Western Australia Scholarships in Australia 2022
- SBW Berlin Scholarship in Germany 2021/2022
Wilson James is a leading security, construction logistics and aviation services provider with more than 5,000 employees. With in-depth sector and service expertise, we deliver solutions to clients operating across the Aviation, Construction, Corporate, Energy, Manufacturing, Maritime and Technology industries.
Wilson James are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Image Credit: wilsonjames.co.uk