Monash University in Australia is offering the Monash International Leadership Scholarship – Sir John Monash Full-Fee Scholarship for students commencing studies in 2021/2022 academic session. We are looking for high-achieving students who can be ambassadors for Monash.
If you are an international student who has received a Monash undergraduate or postgraduate degree course offer, you may be eligible for this scholarship. Students from all countries are invited to apply.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Monash University, Australia
Scholarship Type: Full-Fee Scholarship
Host Institution(s): Monash University, Australia
Scholarship Worth: 100% Course Fee Cover
Number of Awards: 4 per year
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International students
- The Ultimate Debt Consolidation Guide 2022
- American Visa Sponsorship Program – Where | When | How To Apply | Study, Work & Live In USA
- Canada Jobs Recruitment and Career Opportunities 2022 – Register Today
- Fully Funded Google Scholarships For International Students In the US & Canada 2022
- American Visa Sponsorship Program 2022-2023 | Immigrate to the USA
- How To Use The Rotary Grants Management Manual
- 7 Simple College Grants For Computer Science Majors
- How To Get Chase Bank Small Business Grants Easily
- 8 Great School Grants for Military Spouses
- Get 10 Easy Online College Grants and Scholarships in the US
To be considered for the Monash International Leadership Scholarship award, you must meet the following criteria:
- Intending to enrol full-time in an undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia.
- Received a full Monash course offer.
- Not a recipient of any other scholarships, grants or financial incentives funded by Monash University or be sponsored by other bodies / institutions.
- Based on academic achievement.
- Students will also be assessed on their scholarship application statement (500 words) and their potential to be an ambassador for Monash University.
- 100% course fees paid until the minimum number of points for your degree are completed (excludes OSHC, accommodation and living costs).
- Commencing undergraduate students will be invited to apply for a place in Monash Minds, a leadership program for first-year students.
- Recipients may be asked to participate or be profiled in relevant Monash marketing, recruitment and promotional materials and/or events.
- How-to-Apply: You must submit a separate application form for this scholarship (due dates as below).
- Before applying for this scholarship, you must have received a full Monash course offer with no conditions.
- Can be deferred within the same calendar year only.
- Do not submit supporting documentation with your application – this will not be considered.
Application Deadline: Six Application Rounds (yearly)