The University of Canada West is offering domestic students an opportunity to get a scholarship while they enroll for an undergraduate degree program in the university. Suitable applicants can apply for International Pathway to Knowledge Bursary at University of Canada West, Canada.
The scholarship aimed at assisting students who are financially incapacitated to pay for their tuition in Canada. Meanwhile, it is important to note that applicants can only be eligible if they are applying for a bachelor’s program in the field of Intercultural Business Communication, Commerce, Arts taught at University Canada West. The deadline for the scholarship is Open.
Host Institution: University of Canada West
Scholarship sponsor: University of Canada West
Level/Field of Study: Bachelor Level Programs in the following fields Intercultural Business Communication, Commerce, Arts taught at University Canada West.
Number of scholarship available: Not specified
Scholarship Duration: The duration of the undergraduate degree study usually 3 to 5 years.
Scholarship value: The university will offer the selected international students with a tuition reduction valued at 30 credits towards their BCom or BA degree and domestic students a tuition reduction of $2,784 covering the cost of the student’s final year of BCom or BA degree.
To be considered for this scholarship, the following requirements must be met:
1. Applicants must be international students who have recently secured admission into the University of Canada West.
2. The Applicants must be both physically and mentally fit to undertake a course program in Canada.
3. The applicants must have completed secondary school education.
4. Applicants must be starting the Bachelor of Commerce or Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication degree program in the winter or spring 2021 terms.
5. Applicants must ensure they provide all the required documents such as the Scholarship application form, passport scan, photographs, Curriculum Vitae, Certificate of highest degree attained, a transcript, two recommendation letters, a language test result, and other relevant documents.
The scholarship is open for both domestic and foreign students.
1. The first thing is that you should be sure you met all the stated requirements above before applying for this scholarship.
2. You must show commitment to study full-time at University Canada West. You may hold a student job as long as you respect the restrictions which apply to international students; attend the college that submitted your application.
3. You will also be required to show proof of language proficiency.
Follow the link below to apply for this scholarship but first you must enroll in the university through this portal https://apply.ucanwest.ca/login
Apply for the scholarship here: https://www.ucanwest.ca/admissions/awards-scholarships