Being one of Canada’s leading institutions, Fanshawe College of Applied Arts and Technology was established in Southwestern Ontario, Canada as a public college. Fanshawe College has an enrolment of approximately 42000 students and offers more than two hundred higher education programs.
Fanshawe College is committed to providing a quality, high-value educational experience at competitive nominal tuition rates. It offers an appropriate academic campus with advanced instructional resources located in modern facilities on more than 100 acres of beautifully designed property. The institution also provides support to students in finding housing and other arrangements for incoming international students. Fanshawe College offers hands-on professional training to support students in launching their careers by combining valuable, paid work experience with their academic program.
The Fanshawe College Contains more than 15 academic Schools:
- School of Apprenticeship and Transportation Technology;
- Donald J. Smith Building Technology School;
- Culinary Arts, Tourism and Hospitality School;
- Lawrence Kinlin Business School;
- Public Safety School;
- Aviation Technology Norton Wolf School;
- Nursing School;
- Technology and Applied Science School;
- Liberal Studies and Language School;
- Community Studies School;
- Information Technology School;
- Contemporary Media School;
- Health Sciences School;
- Design School;
- Performing Arts and Digital School.
The AAR Aircraft Service Award is available for National, International and Diploma Students in the field of Avionics at the Fanshawe College, Canada.
Successful applicants will receive a tuition scholarship for the Aviation Technician – Avionics Maintenance program at Fanshawe College.
- Host University: Fanshawe College;
- Host Country: Canada;
- Study Level: Diploma Level;
- Scholarship Worth: Check the details below;
- Eligible Countries: National and International Students;
- Available Subjects: Avionics;
- Application Deadline: 1st October, 2021.
Students must submit their application through the university’s application web portal. Students must apply for the scholarship independently via FanshaweOnline using the university’s log-in details.
- Copies of scanned university academic records;
- A 150 words essay containing the student’s main reason for pursuing a career in aviation and aircraft maintenance.
Candidates must achieve a minimum of 75% on the high school graduation certificate in order to be accepted to Fanshawe College.
- TOEFL IBT: 79;
- IELTS: 6.0;
- CAEL: 60 overall score, with no grade below 50 from any of the four categories;
- PTE Academic: 53;
- Cambridge English Test: FCE/CAE/CPE: 169 overall score, with no language proficiency below 162;
- ELE: 70% or higher in all sections of the test for most programs.