Bond University Transformer Scholarships in Australia: Bond University in Australia is inviting applications from students across the globe for their Transformer Scholarship Program.
The scholarship program is targeted at highly efficient individuals who wish to undertake their educational pursuit at the university. Scholarship will cover up to 50% reduction in tuition fee and many other benefits. Read details and apply.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Bond University. Australia
Scholarship Type: Tuition Award
Scholarship Worth: Up to 50% reduction in tuition fee and other benefits
Number of Awards: Several
Study level: Bachelors and Master’s degree
Nationality: Any Country
- The Ultimate Debt Consolidation Guide 2022
- American Visa Sponsorship Program – Where | When | How To Apply | Study, Work & Live In USA
- Canada Jobs Recruitment and Career Opportunities 2022 – Register Today
- Fully Funded Google Scholarships For International Students In the US & Canada 2022
- American Visa Sponsorship Program 2022-2023 | Immigrate to the USA
- How To Use The Rotary Grants Management Manual
- 7 Simple College Grants For Computer Science Majors
- How To Get Chase Bank Small Business Grants Easily
- 8 Great School Grants for Military Spouses
- Get 10 Easy Online College Grants and Scholarships in the US
Australia Bond University Transformer Scholarships 2022/23 | Eligibility Criteria
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from any nationality
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor or masters degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have to start their Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree study at Bond University in the following year, January semester. They must have strong leadership skills, community involvement and demonstrated potential to affect change, extensive involvement in extracurricular activities.
The grant will provide up to 50% tuition remission for any single undergraduate Bachelor’s degree or postgraduate Master’s degree program.
How to Apply: All applicants for the Bond University Transformer Scholarships in Australia for International Students are expected to follow instruction and apply to the scholarship as stated at the official website.
Upon completion of the Bond University Study Application Form, eligible students can apply for scholarships via the Bond University Scholarship Application Form. Simply use the same log-in details as used for your study application and enter ‘scholarship’ in the keyword field on the Start an Application tab.
Documents Requirement: Attach the school reference, evidence of your leadership, initiative, and service to your school or community, including 2 references, a personal statement outlining why you have applied for this studentship.
Application Deadline: September 5, 2021