Applications is now open for Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) for 2021 intake – a unique opportunity to study a two-years Master’s degree in low or middle-income country of the Commonwealth. If you are looking to get a fully-funded opportunity to study masters, then Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2021 is a good chance for you.
Aimed at students who are committed to creating change in their communities, the scholarships are a life-changing opportunity to experience a new country and culture, to broaden horizons, and to build a global network that will last a lifetime.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The Association of Commonwealth Universities
Scholarship to be taken at: Partner Universities (see below)
Scholarship level: Masters
Scholarship Slots: 12 awards are available at the selected institutions.
Scholarship Worth: full funding
Subject Eligibility: All Masters Courses tenable at the institutions
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Students of Commonwealth Countries
- New York University School of Law Visiting Doctoral Research Programme 2021-2022
- 2021 Ardeth and Norman Frisbey International Student Awards at Pennsylvania State University – USA
- International Scholarships at New Jersey University USA-2021
- University of Detroit Mercy Scholarships 2021 in USA (Funded)
- The Obama Foundation Scholars Program at Columbia University is accepting applications for the 2021–2022
- RIPS Summer Internship Program 2021 in United States (Fully Funded)
- University of Glasgow Scholarship in UK 2021
- Kirby Laing Studentship in UK 2021
- Lee Kuan Yew Fitzwilliam Fund in UK 2021
- Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarship in UK 2021
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2021 | Details
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
The scholarship is aimed at students from low or middle income commonwealth countries. The application form consists of the following sections:
- Personal Details
- Academic & Employment Record
- Course at host university details
- Upload supporting documents
The statement section is formed of three main statements which applicants need to provide.
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2021 will be offered for available masters degree courses at the following partner universities (please see official website for course details, link given below)
University of Dhaka – Bangladesh
University of Eswatini – Eswatini
Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, (KNUST), Kumasi – Ghana
Barbados, Jamaica, and Trinidad and Tobago – West Indies
Technical University of Kenya – Kenya
University of Nairobi – Kenya
Universiti Malaya – Malaysia
Universiti Putra Malaysia – Malaysia
University of Mauritius – Mauritius
COMSATS University Islamabad – Pakistan
University of Rwanda – Rwanda
The State University of Zanzibar – Tanzania
You can apply to available master courses at the above universities.
How-to-Apply: To apply for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2021, review the information about institutions and their courses at the official website before completing an online application form.
Also before you begin application, please refer to the Application Guidance for what is required (a guide on how to structure your statement of purpose) as well as what should be on the application form itself.
Application Deadline: Monday 18 January at 16:00 UTC
Share to a friend who needs this