Salary: £40,000 plus excellent benefits
This company has become the consultant of choice for many of the most prestigious landmark projects around the world. They provide solutions for every stage of the property lifecycle, providing clients with advice to help manage and capitalise on property assets. Due to their success, the company has offices in the USA, South America, Ukraine, MENA, China, India, Hong Kong, and Australia. Above all, they believe that quality relationships sit at the heart of good business.
We are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to provide support to our client, to ensure the effective administration of the Term Service Contract and manage Direct Subcontracts following the completion of the Term Services Contract. During this role, you will be expected to manage all costs relating to various projects to ensure validity and value for money. When requested, support the client in preparing supporting documentation for projects including ITT, T&Cs, cost estimates and monitor and measure the services provided by the contractors to verify an application for payment. As a quantity surveyor, you will assist with the review of cost data and budget production for subsequent financial years as well as support the Directors in the management of accounts and, prepare in-house estimates, derive cost, valuate variation order and analyse financial bids.
- Must be knowledgeable in Cost Estimates and JCT/NEC3 suites of Contracts
- Good communication skills
- Good negotiation and people skills
- Applicants should be HNC or Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying / Cost Management.
- MS Office Application is proficient.
- Be able to provide leadership, direction, and support to the leadership and management team.The Benefits
- Opportunities to develop and grow your career as a training, learning and development professional.
- 24 days holiday plus option to purchase additional days through the holiday purchase scheme.
- A contributory pension scheme.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Our global travel scholarship program.
- Flexible working arrangements.
If you’re interested in the role or would like more information then please call Kyle on (phone number removed) or send an email to [email protected]