Provost’s Assistantship and Dean’s Grants, USA is open for International Students, Domestic Students The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at University of New Haven The deadline of the scholarhip is 15 Oct 2020.
Provost’s Assistantship and Dean’s Grants, USA is available to undertake Masters level programs at .
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
Domestic & International Students are Eligible for this scholarship program.
- Provost’s Assistantship: Applicants will receive the following:
- An experiential learning and work opportunity for the entirety of their graduate program.
- 75% of tuition assistance
- An hourly wage
- Dean’s Scholarship: 50% of tuition fee
Applicants should meet the criteria to see whether they are eligible or not:
- Candidates must have good pre-qualification record
- All over the world applicants can apply for this educational bursary
- Seekers must be enrolled in a masters degree program at this university
Seekers who have successfully applied for a master’s course at the University of New Haven will be automatically considered for the reward.
See other Scholarship Opportunity:
- Good news! Charles Darwin University Scholarships is currently open. Charles Darwin University Scholarships is a funded scholarship for international students. Charles Darwin University Scholarships is offered for undergraduate, masters, PhD and training. Two types of scholarships are fully funded. Four types of scholarships are partially funded and cover up to 50% tuition fee.
Charles Darwin University is a new world institution of higher education grounded on social justice, sustainability, creativity and collective effort. It’s a place where everyone can follow their passion to make things better – however big or small.
Deadline: Varies per Scholarship
Institution(s): Charles Darwin University
Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters / PhD / Training
Study in: Australia
Any Undergraduate or Postgraduate Coursework Degree offered at the University.
- Community Services & Social Work
- Creative Arts & Design
- Culinary Arts
- Enabling Courses
- Exercise & Sport Science
- Hair & Beauty Services
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Humanitarian, Emergency & Disaster Management
- Indigenous Knowledges
- IT & Network Engineering
- Law & Legal Studies
- Primary Industries
- Public Health
- Science, Environmental Science & Management
- Tourism, Hospitality & Food
Benefits of Charles Darwin University Scholarships
Charles Darwin University Scholarships are of following types:
- Vice-Chancellor’s International High Achievers Scholarships (VCIHAS): The scholarship applies to an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree covering 50% or 25% of the tuition fee for the full duration of the course.
- CDU Global Excellence Award: The scholarships applies to an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree covering 50% of the tuition fee for the first year of study and 10% in subsequent years.
- CDU Global Leader Award: The scholarships applies to an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree covering 25% of the tuition fee for the first year of study and 10% in subsequent years.
- CDU Global Achiever Award: The scholarship applies to an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree and covers 15% of the tuition fee for the first year of study.
See other Scholarships Opportunities
- Postgraduate International Silver Award In UK, 2020
- Women in Leadership Scholarship at the University of Surrey, UK
- 2020-2021 Dean’s International Scholarship at York University, Canada
- Study in Canada – Bonnie DuPont Chancellor’s Scholarship at University of Calgary, Canada
- Entrance scholarships for future undergraduates at McGill University, Canada
- Emory University Scholar Programs in USA 2020/2021 [Funded]
- Full Tuition Scholarships at Fordham University, USA 2020
- Incoming Freshmen Scholarship at Central Methodist University in USA
- Provost’s Assistant ship And Dean’s Grants, USA
- Ursinus Gateway Scholarships In USA For International Students
- Vocational Education and Training (VET) Distinction Scholarship: The scholarship applies to a Vocational Education and Training (VET) qualification and is a one-off payment of $3,000 towards your first year tuition fee.
- Higher Degree by Research: These are fully funded scholarships.
- Northern Territory Scholarships: The scholarships recognise students’ academic merit, leadership and community engagement. They are for Higher Education – undergraduate and postgraduate ($12,000) and contribute to the student’s tuition fees.
Eligibility for Charles Darwin University Scholarships
You can apply for a Charles Darwin University Scholarships if you:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Provide a confirmed record of academic excellence and high accomplishment in prior germane studies and qualifications
- Has to fulfill the University’s academic and English entry requirement
- Hold an offer of admission to the degree at CDU.
- Should not have a scholarship award from an Australian or international sponsoring agency
- Should not have a current Australian Citizenship, Australian Permanent Resident or New Zealand Citizenship.
Conditions of the scholarship for awardees
- Uphold a full-time enrolment of 40 credit points every semester;
- Pay the remaining balance of your tuition on or before the start of each semester; the tuition fee scholarship will be credited directly to your student account up to two weeks after census date each semester
- Uphold pleasing academic progress every semester in the degree at CDU, with at least GPA of 5.3 and with no fail grade in any subject;
- The scholarship is neither transferrable for cash, nor refundable and cannot be transferred to another person, course or year
- Awardees must be paying international fees and not domestic fees
- Should not withdraw or take a leave of absence from the units or course of study, without prior approval of the Office of International Services;
- Awardees must abide by the Student of the University By-laws (PDF 9KB)
- Beneficiaries are expected to notify the International Office through email firstname.lastname@example.org of any visa status changes immediately as this may result in a termination of the scholarship
How to Apply for Charles Darwin University Scholarships
Please follow the following steps to avail this scholarship:
- Select the scholarship of your choice.
- Download application form of the respective scholarship.
- Submit with your application for admission to a degree program at CDU.
To inquire further about Charles Darwin University Scholarship, please visit Official Website.
See other Opportunities to Live, Work and Study Abroad:
- Canada – Your new home!
- FREE CANADA IMMIGRATION ASSESSMENT
- Canada Targets Over One Million Immigrants By 2021
- Different Australian Visa Types
- Australia’s New Temporary Sponsored Visa For Parents
- These Reasons Could Deny You Entry Into Canada!
- America DV Visa Lottery- Is It For Real?
- Requirements For getting Canada Visa
- Applying For Student VISA in Australia
- IMMIGRATION How to Apply for U.S.A Visa – [Step By Step Guide]
Share to a friend who needs this