Erisco Foods Limited is an indigenous food product manufacturer, incorporated in Nigeria in 2004 and started operations in 2009, manufacturing Tomato Paste, Seasoning, Rice, Milk cubes and more.
Erisco Foods Limited is firmly committed to producing high-quality products that combine nourishment with value pricing. As they strive to become one of Nigeria’s largest indigenous food manufacturers on a global scale.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Technician
- Check product to ensure conformance to company standard
- Perform corrective machine and routine check, cleaning, inspection and lubrication as well as cleaning immediate work area.
- Record production information such as quality, weight, date and product type.
- Maintain shift log and other data.
- Set up and adjust filling and processing machine according to standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintain the production machinery necessary to perform a specialized task.
- Monitor and adjust production processes and equipment to ensure product quality.
- Maintain production log and prepare documents.
- Initiate and shut down production equipment.
- Adhere to safety guidelines and ensure that products meet high-quality standard.
Qualifications and Experience
- HND, OND
- Minimum of 2 – 3 Experience
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application as one attachment in MS Word or PDF format to: [email protected] using “Production Technician” as the subject of the email.
Share to a friend who needs this