We have a fantastic opportunity for hardworking individuals to work in a vibrant and exciting food production facility in Highbridge, TA9 4JR. You will be working as a full-time Food Production Operative with a global company focused on quality, innovation and development!
Your pay rate as a Food Production Operative:
- Day shift: £8.21 per hour
- Night shift: £8.98 per hour (first 12 weeks), increasing to £9.76 per hour (after 12 weeks)
- Increase in overtime pay rate after 12 weeks
Production Operative shift times:
- Day shift: 06:00 till 18:00
- Night shift: 18:00 till 06:00
- 4 on 4 off pattern – full time hours
- As a Food Production Operative you will be supporting the shift leaders to achieve targets
- Producing high quality cakes, tarts and desserts
- Keeping your work area hygienic
What are we looking for in a Food Production Operative?
- Reliable with the ability to show initiative
- Flexible and adaptable to work across departments
- Great communication skills
- Full training is provided to become a Production Operative – no experience necessary
- Multi-skilled training (including production line machinery, processes, and computer systems)
- Immediate starts available
- Weekly pay on Friday
Job location: Highbridge, Somerset, TA9 4JR.
We look forward to hearing from you, apply now for an immediate start!
PMP Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Contact: Andrew Watkins