At Sandy Management Consultants Ltd, our mission is to accompany our clients in their development by taking responsibility for their Human Resources Management and putting at their disposal, our expertise and our service ethics.
We want to be the partner of choice for organizations that want to entrust their Human Resources Management to a team of experts and be recognized for the value that we create for our clients.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Payroll Officer at Sandy Management Consultants Limited
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Ogun | Nigeria
We are looking for a Payroll Officer to join our HR department and administer our employee compensation and run related reports.
Payroll Officer responsibilities include calculating employees’ compensation, updating payroll databases, ensuring timely payments and generating reports. To be successful in this role, you should have a flair for numbers and be able to handle sensitive information. If you’re also familiar with labour legislation, we would like to meet you.
To pay correct wages/salaries and entitlements on time and in compliance with legal requirements and government legislation. Professionally execute duties to ensure the entire business runs as smoothly and with a high degree of discretion.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Maintain a payroll database
- Track and ensure accuracy of attendance and payroll data.
- Process payroll/benefits and payroll-related payments (wages/salaries, deductions etc.) efficiently and promptly
- Maintain compliance policies and procedures for processing payroll checks
- Generate payslips for dissemination
- Identify and resolve payroll discrepancies
- Develop ad hoc financial and operational reporting as needed
- Execute duties with a high degree of professionalism and discretion
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and year-end payroll statements/returns. Compile summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, and non-taxable wages and reporting on this
- Determine payroll liabilities by calculating employee federal and state taxes, insurance, employee compensation, medical insurance etc.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Payroll Officer at Sandy Management Consultants Limited” should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email
Deadline: September 30, 2020
- Marcus Oldham College Scholarship in Australia 2021/2022
- International Ambassador Scholarships at University of West London 2021/2022 (100 slots available)
- Cambridge University MBA Scholarships 2022 for International Students
- Monash International Leadership Scholarship Australia, 2021/2022 (Full Fee Scholarship)
- DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Programme 2022 for PPPG (Fully Funded Master’s Scholarships)