If you are planning to study in Singapore with a scholarship, you can have your dream come true by applying for the Pacific Prime Undergraduate International Scholarships Awards in Singapore!
Both the Singaporean and international students enrolled in a Singaporean institution or college and pursuing high school or undergraduate education can apply for these scholarships awards. The scholarship award is up to $1,000.
Note that all the winning essays for these scholarships will be published on Pacific Prime’s official website.
The Pacific Prime Insurance Brokers Singapore Pte. Ltd. offers professional guidance on different health and medical insurance policies. PP is determined to providing the best solutions and advice to all its clients.
PP offers advice with over 14 languages and is always willing to go extra miles to make sure its customers receive the best possible support and advice.
• All the selected candidates will be offered $1,000 by Pacific Prime.
Mode of Selection:
• You must be enrolled (full-time or part-time) or accepted to a high school, university, community college, institute (including private education institutions), or trade school for the coming semester.
• You must possess a proof of enrolment.
• You be must be presently studying in Singapore.
Available Subject for Pacific Prime Undergraduate International Scholarships Awards:
• You are eligible to apply for any high school or undergraduate program you desire at a Singaporean college or university.
Required Documents for Pacific Prime Undergraduate International Scholarships Awards:
• You are to prepare an essay of 600-1,000 words that contains your thoughts and ideas, together with external references in the essay.
• You must write the essay in British or American English.
Entrance Requirements for Pacific Prime Undergraduate International Scholarships Awards:
• You must meet the academic requirements of the college or university to which you want to to apply for.
• You must understand English very well. Each selected college or university will upload its proficiency requirements on its portal.
• You must apply for admission at your desire college or university through its application process.
• After, you can apply for the scholarship program.
• You are to submit your essays through mail to email@example.com. The following must be included in your mail:
° University, secondary/high school, or international school the applicants currently attend (or have been accepted to).
° First & last name, email and address contact number
• Closing Date: September 30, 2022
The Pacific Prime offers undergraduate international students $1,000 to support their education through its scholarships. With this amount, the successful applicants will be relieved of their educational expenses a bit.