Leprosy and TB Relief Initiative Nigeria (LTR) officially registered with Corporate Affairs Commission as an indigenous non-profit NGO in March 2018. Before then, the organization was a country office of the International Non-Governmental Organization called the Netherlands Leprosy Relief (NLR).
We seek to recruit suitably qualified and experienced Nigerians to the the position below:
Job Title: Officer, IT & Communications
Job type: Fixed term contract
- Provides the lead for TLM-Nigeria communications, ensuring that our Country Strategy and priorities are prominently, accurately and innovatively communicated – both internally within the Mission and externally to the public.
- Bachelor’s Degree (2.1 or higher) in Communications, Media Studies, Journalism or similar subject,
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in managing communications in a non- profit organization.
- Excellent online social media skills including (but not restricted to) blogging, Facebook, Linkedln, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and networking in online communities.
- Excellent online editing skills and understanding of website design and branding.
Application Closing Date
9th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
- Only shortlisted cand idates will be contacted.
- TLM is an equal-opportunity employer, does not discriminate based on race, color and disability. Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply