Newcastle University Business School Scholarships 2021: International students are hereby invited to apply and be awarded the Newcastle University undergraduate and postgraduate taught scholarships for academic year starting September 2021.
Newcastle University Business School is proud to recognise and reward high calibre international applicants who apply to commence full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught studies.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Newcastle University, UK
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
Host Institution(s): Newcastle University, UK
Scholarship Worth: 50% tuition fee discount
Number of Awards: 4 awards in total
Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
- International Ambassador Scholarships at University of West London 2021/2022 (100 slots available)
- Cambridge University MBA Scholarships 2022 for International Students
- Monash International Leadership Scholarship Australia, 2021/2022 (Full Fee Scholarship)
- DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Programme 2022 for PPPG (Fully Funded Master’s Scholarships)
- Trine University International Awards – USA 2021
- University of Western Ontario International Scholarships – Canada 2021/2022
- McGill University McCall MacBain Scholarships – Canada 2021
- Marconi International University Scholarships – USA 2021
- University of Liverpool International Excellence Scholarships – UK
- University of Adelaide Student Emergency International Awards – USA
Newcastle University Business School Scholarships 2021| Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for this partial-fee scholarship you must meet the following criteria (Directors International Excellence Scholarship Regulations 2021 Entry 225KB):
- completed the scholarship application form including submitting an essay of no more than 1,500 words in response to the question listed. Submissions need to be in English.
- hold an offer of admission for 2021 entry to one of the specified Undergraduate or Master’s courses
- achieve AAB at A level (or its international equivalent) or hold a UK 1st Class Honours Degree (or its international equivalent)
- hold an English language qualification of IELTS 6.5 or its equivalent with no subskill below 6.0, if your first language is not English
- Eligible Countries: a national of one of the following countries/regions: – Colombia, Ghana, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Nigeria, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, UAE, USA, Vietnam
- Eligible Programs: check terms and conditions for eligible programmes.
- 50% discount for one year’s tuition fee for two undergraduate candidates
- 50% discount for one year’s tuition fee for two awards for Postgraduate Taught candidates
- How to apply: Applications and essays will be reviewed by the school’s scholarship committee. Candidates need to complete the online application form on or before the application deadline.
- Application Deadline: 1 June 2021.
Share to a friend who needs this