Monash University in Australia is offering the Monash International Leadership Scholarship – Sir John Monash Full-Fee Scholarship for students commencing studies in 2021/2022 academic session. We are looking for high-achieving students who can be ambassadors for Monash.
If you are an international student who has received a Monash undergraduate or postgraduate degree course offer, you may be eligible for this scholarship. Students from all countries are invited to apply.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Monash University, Australia
Scholarship Type: Full-Fee Scholarship
Host Institution(s): Monash University, Australia
Scholarship Worth: 100% Course Fee Cover
Number of Awards: 4 per year
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International students
- University of Bayreuth Doctoral Research Scholarship in Germany 2021-2022
- Caribbean Scholarships at Niagara College in Canada 2021
- Global Masters Scholarship at University of Birmingham in UK 2021/2022
- University of Nottingham Scholarship in UK 2021/2022
- School of Natural and Environmental Sciences Scholarship at University of Newcastle in UK 2021
- University of Western Global Excellence Scholarship – Australia
- University of British Columbia Award for International Students – Canada
- Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships – Canada 2021
- UWE Millennium Scholarship at University of the West of England in UK 2021
- Orange Knowledge Scholarship in The Netherlands 2021
To be considered for the Monash International Leadership Scholarship award, you must meet the following criteria:
- Intending to enrol full-time in an undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia.
- Received a full Monash course offer.
- Not a recipient of any other scholarships, grants or financial incentives funded by Monash University or be sponsored by other bodies / institutions.
- Based on academic achievement.
- Students will also be assessed on their scholarship application statement (500 words) and their potential to be an ambassador for Monash University.
- 100% course fees paid until the minimum number of points for your degree are completed (excludes OSHC, accommodation and living costs).
- Commencing undergraduate students will be invited to apply for a place in Monash Minds, a leadership program for first-year students.
- Recipients may be asked to participate or be profiled in relevant Monash marketing, recruitment and promotional materials and/or events.
- How-to-Apply: You must submit a separate application form for this scholarship (due dates as below).
- Before applying for this scholarship, you must have received a full Monash course offer with no conditions.
- Can be deferred within the same calendar year only.
- Do not submit supporting documentation with your application – this will not be considered.
Application Deadline: Six Application Rounds (yearly)