Fullrays Resource Limited is in search of management staff for a Micro-Finance bank based in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State.
Job Title: Managing Director / Chief Executive Officer
Location: Uyo, Akwa Ibom State
Employment Type: full-time
The Managing Director shall be responsible for giving strategic guidance and direction to the board to ensure that the Company achieves its financial vision, mission and long-term goals.
- Setting the overall strategic direction of the company alongside the board.
- Plans and implements the long-term business strategy of the bank to achieve its overall objectives.
- Devising a 5-year plan and working with other board members to oversee its implementation.
- Working closely with the Sales team on sales strategy and approach to winning new business.
- Carrying out regular business analysis to engage industry and market changes.
- Setting company-wide KPI’s to gauge company performance in all areas.
- Prepare a corporate plan and annual business plan and monitor progress against these plans to ensure that the company attains its objectives as cost-effectively and efficiently as possible.
- Maintaining a dialogue between shareholders and the Board.
- Develop and maintain an effective marketing and public relations strategy to promote the products, services and image of the bank in the wider community.
- Setting of budgets and forecasts alongside the finance department.
- Reporting results to the Board on a quarterly and annual basis.
- A degree in Social Sciences or any other related field. Professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Must have undergone the Microfinance Certification Programme and obtained a Certificate in Microfinance Banking issued by the Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria (CIBN).
Competency and Skill Requirements:
- 12+ years of work experience in financial services.
- A proven record of success in senior management level, preferably in the microfinance banking industry.
- A wide knowledge of the microfinance banking industry.
- An understanding of financial management and wider management principles and techniques.
- Analytical and presentational skills.
- Knowledge of statutory requirements.
- A very high level of commercial awareness.
- Leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2020
Method of Application
Please send an email containing your CV with the position being applied for as the subject of the email to: [email protected]
Note:Multiple Applications may result in disqualification. Only successful candidates will be contacted.