It is the dream of many students to get scholarship abroad, now is time to turn that dream into a reality with the support of the International Dean’s Scholarship program offered by the Maryville College.
This educational programme is open to all high achieving and worthy applicants who wish to enroll in any degree program at Maryville College. The study award is available for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Maryville College was founded in the year 1819. It is one of the United States’ 50 oldest colleges and 12th-oldest institution in the South. The college offers a wide range of general education courses to its students.
Why you should study at Maryville College? Specifically, the institution is well-known for its teaching, impactful studies, and bold international collaborations. The teachings and supports from this college enables students to become logical and critical in their thinkings and makes them to be innovators.
Application Deadline: Application is Ongoing!
See Other Scholarships Opportunities
- Institution: Maryville College
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Any degree
- Value of Awards: Sum of $22,000
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Nationality: International students.
- To be taken at: United States of America
- Acceptable Countries: Citizens from all over the world.
- Available Courses: Any degree course in any field of study.
- Admissible Criteria: Candidates are to meet the following criteria in order to be qualified:
- Students from the United State are also eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have to register in any degree program offered by the university.
- Candidates must have an excellent GPA.
Method of Application
- Application Process: All aspiring students are recommended to complete an application for admission. After registering, they will be considered automatically for the educational award process.
- Supporting Documents: Each candidates must provide these necessary documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, Photographs, CV, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, you must submit an official ACT or SAT test score.
- Language Requirement: Candidates are to demonstrate their English language knowledge through on the following qualifications: IELTS, or TOEFL.
Maryville College will provide an award worth $22,000 to the winning students to complete their preferred program degree course work in the United States.