We’re changing the way people pay for the better. Better for People. Better for business.
A more responsible way, unlocking new possibilities for personal and business finances. We’re not an old school financial institution, we don’t walk talk or take like one. We’re driving the next generation of financial tech. And we are here to empower our customers. The future is exciting, the possibilities endless. Welcome to Openpay!
We’re looking for an experienced Marketing Coordinator to join our rapidly growing London office. The ideal candidate should have expertise in crafting and executing successful demand generation programs for the enterprise segment, while collaborating closely with product marketing, sales, SDRs, and external agencies and vendors. We are looking for someone who can take full ownership of integrated campaigns, uncover new opportunities, move quickly, and has a strong appetite for growth.
- Plan and execute end-to-end demand generation programs, these may include, but are not limited to, webinars, emails, paid media, content syndication, etc.
- Develop and execute best in class campaigns to drive enterprise MQLs and sales pipeline, while closely monitoring conversion rates and optimizing campaigns at each stage.
- Manage agency and contractor relationships, expectations, and budgets
- Conceptualize and execute B2B focused events within budget and achieving KPIs working with the PR & Events manager
- Communicate internally to the business on progress and results
- Work with internal teams to research, create and distribute relevant and engaging case studies
- Work with internal sales teams to ensure quality lead delivery and proper follow-up according to established SLAs.
- Own delivery of campaign strategy and implementation plans with execution support from web, design, and marketing teams
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or similar
- 3-4+ years of full-time marketing experience
- Experience implementing enterprise-level demand generation programs
- Tactical, hands-on experience with lead forecasting, reporting, and analysis
- Experience developing compelling messaging and voice across all digital channels
- Must be a self-starter who excels at multitasking and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize and shift workload to meet deadlines
What’s in it for you?
- Openpay is growing fast! We recently launched into the UK and our team are located around the world.
- We have an innovative culture, our office is dynamic, fast-moving full of high energy team players
- We have fun – we’re a pretty easy-going team and work well in a fun environment that is going through an exciting time of growth
- We value open communication – Own it with Passion and have your say
- We celebrate individual differences – Be yourself, bring your own unique value
- We enjoy each other’s company with frequent social events
- We look after ourselves with our company wellness program
If this sounds like you, we’d love you to introduce yourself!
Short-listed candidates will be advised by telephone. Please note, due to the requirements of this role, candidates must have full working rights in the UK.
Openpay is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application.
Openpay will not accept emails, phone calls and CV’s from recruiters