Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager – Transmission Network
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- This is a vital position to support network unit in planning and providing technical solutions for connecting cell sites and enterprise customer locations.
- This person will interact with the Partners’ teams’ extensively.
- Robust, flexible and state of art fiber and microwave transmission network planning & delivery is the essence of the role.
Duties and Responsibilities
Microwave network Design & Planning:
- Design to microwave access & BB network to meet required link / network reliability criteria.
Fiber network design & planning:
- Plan & design to expand the existing fiber network to build resilience in the network.
- Last mile solution design for enterprise customers
Redundancy & protection design:
- Design network redundancy & reliability better than 99.999%.
- Sound knowledge of local regulatory requirements regarding frequency spectrum use.
Good Technical Knowledge:
- Must know in-depth knowledge of transmission technologies like microwave, Fiber networks, DWDM, SPDH/SDH, ASON, VSAT, MPLS, Data communications, etc.
Relevant Skill and Experience
- Graduate Degree : B.Sc. / HND Accounting and ACA
- 5 years of Tax practice experience and Appreciable knowledge of the Nigeria Tax laws and regulations.
- Achieving Results, & Delighting the Customer
- Microwave Transmission Planning Experience in Ericsson Minilink Traffic Node is required.
Application Closing Date
28th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online