Kitchen Assistant Need At Hallmark Care Homes – UK
Do you want to work for a multi-award winning care provider?
Are you a Kitchen Assistant looking for a new role?
We currently have an opportunity available for a Kitchen Assistant to join our team.
The Kitchen Assistant will be part of the catering team ensuring the highest standards are achieved and will support in ensuring the nutritional content of the meals provided cater for the dietary needs of all residents. To deliver high quality restaurant level food. To ensure that the kitchen is kept to a high cleaning standard.
For this role successful candidates will have:
- QCF or NVQ level 2 in Food Hygiene Level or working towards the qualification
- QCF or NVQ level 2 in Health & Safety Level 2 or working towards the qualification
- Previous kitchen experience would be beneficial
Why should you work for Hallmark Care Homes?
As well as competitive salaries we offer some great benefits including:
- 28 days holiday (inc bank holiday)
- Excellent Induction training
- Ongoing career training and development
- Optional health care plan
- Optional Fantastic discount and offers on over 450 high street/ online retailers.
- Workplace Pension
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Company-wide rewards scheme – Hallmark Rewards, offering discounts on 100’s of companies in-store and online
- Master and Postgraduate Scholarships by Italian Government 2021
- Vice Chancellor’s Undergraduate International Scholarship UK | Fully-Funded
Image Credit: nic.bc.ca