King’s College London Undergraduate Degree Award 2021: Applications are hereby invited from eligible and outstanding students to apply for the King’s College Undergraduate degree award.
This award is available for full-time entry into undergraduate courses to both domestic and international students who wish to enroll in degree program at the institution.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): King’s College London, UK
Scholarships to be taken at: King’s College London, UK
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: £9,000
Subject Eligibility: Geography
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Domestic &International students
- International Ambassador Scholarships at University of West London 2021/2022 (100 slots available)
- Cambridge University MBA Scholarships 2022 for International Students
- Monash International Leadership Scholarship Australia, 2021/2022 (Full Fee Scholarship)
- DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Programme 2022 for PPPG (Fully Funded Master’s Scholarships)
- Trine University International Awards – USA 2021
- University of Western Ontario International Scholarships – Canada 2021/2022
- McGill University McCall MacBain Scholarships – Canada 2021
- Marconi International University Scholarships – USA 2021
- University of Liverpool International Excellence Scholarships – UK
- University of Adelaide Student Emergency International Awards – USA
King’s College London Undergraduate Degree Award 2021 | Details
All students applying for the appropriate full-time course are eligible for this scholarship, including UK, EU and overseas students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria for the University of Pittsburgh International Student Scholarships 2021
- Applicants must be domestic or international students
- Students admitted into undergraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate students in Geography course offered at the University.
- Other factors such as community service, leadership qualities, and levels of motivation will also be taken into consideration.
- Based on academic merit
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.)
- A high school transcript and/or GSE results (if your transcript is not in English, also require a certified translation).
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at King’s College London, UK.
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the King’s College London’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
How-to-Apply: There is no separate application procedure for the scholarship. All individuals who have submitted a complete UCAS application by 18.00 (UK time) on 15 January 2021 will automatically be considered for the scholarship.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2021
Share to a friend who needs this