King’s College London Undergraduate Degree Award 2021: Applications are hereby invited from eligible and outstanding students to apply for the King’s College Undergraduate degree award.
This award is available for full-time entry into undergraduate courses to both domestic and international students who wish to enroll in degree program at the institution.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): King’s College London, UK
Scholarships to be taken at: King’s College London, UK
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: £9,000
Subject Eligibility: Geography
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Domestic &International students
- Merit Awards for International Students at Samford University in USA 2022/2023
- Social Impact Scholarship at Hult International Business School in USA 2022/2023
- International Ambassador Scholarship Awards at Kuyper College in USA 2022/2023
- GRTA International Studentships at Birmingham City University in UK 2021/2022
- Georgian College International Scholarship in Canada 2021/2022
- International Office Scholarships at University of Houston Victoria in USA 2022/2023
- International Pathway To Knowledge Bursary At University Canada West, Canada
- University Of Ottawa Canada International Student Scholarship
- Top 10 Engineering Universities in Canada Today
- How to Get Paid to Stay in Hotels as a Hotel Tester & Some Best Payers
King’s College London Undergraduate Degree Award 2021 | Details
All students applying for the appropriate full-time course are eligible for this scholarship, including UK, EU and overseas students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria for the University of Pittsburgh International Student Scholarships 2021
- Applicants must be domestic or international students
- Students admitted into undergraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate students in Geography course offered at the University.
- Other factors such as community service, leadership qualities, and levels of motivation will also be taken into consideration.
- Based on academic merit
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.)
- A high school transcript and/or GSE results (if your transcript is not in English, also require a certified translation).
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at King’s College London, UK.
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the King’s College London’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
How-to-Apply: There is no separate application procedure for the scholarship. All individuals who have submitted a complete UCAS application by 18.00 (UK time) on 15 January 2021 will automatically be considered for the scholarship.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2021