King’s College London Undergraduate Degree Award 2021: Applications are hereby invited from eligible and outstanding students to apply for the King’s College Undergraduate degree award.
This award is available for full-time entry into undergraduate courses to both domestic and international students who wish to enroll in degree program at the institution.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): King’s College London, UK
Scholarships to be taken at: King’s College London, UK
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: £9,000
Subject Eligibility: Geography
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Domestic &International students
- University of Bayreuth Doctoral Research Scholarship in Germany 2021-2022
- Global Masters Scholarship at University of Birmingham in UK 2021/2022
- University of Nottingham Scholarship in UK 2021/2022
- School of Natural and Environmental Sciences Scholarship at University of Newcastle in UK 2021
- University of Western Global Excellence Scholarship – Australia
- University of British Columbia Award for International Students – Canada
- Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships – Canada 2021
- UWE Millennium Scholarship at University of the West of England in UK 2021
- Orange Knowledge Scholarship in The Netherlands 2021
- Margaret Sharp Masters Scholarship at University of Sussex in UK 2021
King’s College London Undergraduate Degree Award 2021 | Details
All students applying for the appropriate full-time course are eligible for this scholarship, including UK, EU and overseas students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria for the University of Pittsburgh International Student Scholarships 2021
- Applicants must be domestic or international students
- Students admitted into undergraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate students in Geography course offered at the University.
- Other factors such as community service, leadership qualities, and levels of motivation will also be taken into consideration.
- Based on academic merit
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.)
- A high school transcript and/or GSE results (if your transcript is not in English, also require a certified translation).
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at King’s College London, UK.
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the King’s College London’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
How-to-Apply: There is no separate application procedure for the scholarship. All individuals who have submitted a complete UCAS application by 18.00 (UK time) on 15 January 2021 will automatically be considered for the scholarship.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2021