King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) Scholarship: King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) is pleased to announce its scholarship and seeking applications from outstanding and eligible students who wish to enrol in a degree program at the university.
This KAUST Scholarship Program is highly competitive and it is fully funded for international students to study in Saudi Arabia for both Masters and PhD study levels.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): King Abdullah University of Science and Technology, Saudi Arabia
Scholarships to be taken at: King Abdullah University of Science and Technology, Saudi Arabia
See Other Scholarships Opportunities
Scholarships level: Masters & PhD
Scholarships Worth: full funding (see Scholarship benefits below)
Subject Eligibility: Any discipline
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International Students
KAUST Scholarship Program 2021 | DETAILS
Applicants who dream to study in Saudi Arabia are invited to apply for the King Abdullah University Scholarship 2021. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for the King Abdullah University Scholarship 2021 in Saudi Arabia to undertake their Masters or Doctoral Degree. There is No Application Fee to apply for the Scholarship 2021 at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology.
To be considered for KAUST Scholarship Program 2021 in Saudi Arabia, candidates must meet the program requirements listed below.
- Candidates from all over the world with any Nationality are eligible.
- Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply for Master’s Degree programs.
- Applicants with a Master’s degree are eligible to apply for Doctoral Degree programs
- A TOEFL or IELTS score is not required if the applicant received a degree from an accredited institution in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, or New Zealand.
- KAUST does not require the GRE exam for admission.
- KAUST requires a minimum TOEFL score of 79 on the IBT (Internet Based Test) or 6.0 on the IELTS (International English Language Testing System).
- Candidates must be healthy both physically and mentally, excellent in academic standing and with good conduct.
- Applicants may not hold any other scholarship at the same time.
- Complete and Full Application Form should be submitted.
- There is No Application Fee.
The benefits for the King Abdullah University Scholarship 2021 in Saudi Arabia, includes the following:
- Full tuition support
- Monthly living allowance (ranging between $20,000-30,000 annual, depending on qualifications and progression through degree programs)
- Medical and dental coverage*
- Relocation support
* Charges may apply to dependent housing and medical and dental coverage.
How-to-Apply: Eligible candidates for King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) Scholarships should apply for a place as a Masters or PhD Students by continuing to fill the online application form.
- Submit an official, complete university Transcript/ Mark sheets/ Graduation Certificate/ Academic Record from every institution previously attended and CV.
- A scan of the official transcript provided by the university in the native language must be uploaded into the online application along with the certified English translation.
- Your transcript must include the university grading scale for all documents submitted.
- If offered admission, an official final transcript must be sent to the Office of Admissions prior to arrival (during the onboarding process) in a sealed envelope to:
Office of Admissions
Building 9, Suite 4328
4700 King Abdullah University of Science and Technology
Thuwal, Jeddah 23955-6900
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- You must have three letters of recommendation submitted on your behalf. Letters of recommendation are important and should be written by professors or advisors under whom you have pursued research or taken courses in your major field of study.
- Recommendation letters should be submitted through the application directly from the recommender. Recommenders should provide details about how he/she knows your work, as well as comparative statements (e.g., top 1% of class, best in past five years, etc.), and insight into your research ability.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2021