The Kanas State university is offering a great academic opportunity to all International students to complete the studies in the USA.
The International Student Scholarship is now available to all interested applicant which includes both transfer, undergraduate and graduate student who wants to commence a degree programme for the 2021-2022 academic year.
The University of Kansas is the state’s flagship university and consistently earns high rankings for academics and recognition as a premier research university. K-State Global Campus offers training workshops, continuing education certification opportunities and professional conferences through its Conferences and Noncredit Programs office.
Why study at this University? Kanas State University provides excellent academics, great student life, and a very welcoming atmosphere. There are various learning options for students of all ages, numerous degree and class options, very helpful staff and professors.
Application for Scholarship Closes: March 3, 2021
The Kanas State University Will offer merits to successful applicants in the following order:
- OIP funding for International Students: $750
- International Student Center Scholarship: $700
- K-State Alumni Association International Student Scholarship: $500
- William L. Richter International Scholarship: $500
- Philip & Jeune Kirmser International Student Scholarship: $500
- Joe Tiao International Student Scholarship: $500
- Do Sup Chung International Student Scholarship: $500
- M& H Taiwan International Student Scholarship: $500
- Costa Rican Student Scholarship: $500
To apply for this award, applicants first need to admit in an undergraduate or graduate degree program at K-State by using an online application system. After becoming a university student, you will be automatically considered for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a personal statement, transcripts, a copy of passport, affidavit of financial support and bank statement.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have completed high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
- Language Requirement: English proficiency is not required for admission to Kansas State University, but still, you need to check the English language proficiency requirement.
- Eligible Countries: Applications from all around the world are accepted
- Acceptable Courses: The program is available for graduate or undergraduate study at K-State
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants be incoming or transfer international students
- You must be a graduate or undergraduate student properly enrolled at Kansas State University.
- You must not have received this application during the previous academic year.
- Your current I-20 or DS-2021 must be issued by K-State.
- You must have been enrolled adequately at K-State during the Fall 2020 semester or before.
- You must be continuing as a student at K-State during the Fall 2021 semester. The scholarship
- Funding will be awarded to cover Fall 2021 tuition/fees. Students graduating prior to Fall 2021 are not eligible to receive this application.
- University : Kansas State University
- Department: Not stated
- Course Level: Undergraduate or graduate degree
- Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not stated
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the USA.
Share to a friend who needs this